• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
The update should be out now on all consoles, but it's delayed a bit on Steam due to some issue.

From the PWS discord:

Edit: I can confirm that the PS4 version also supports Gyro controls.

The secret is out! The Muckingham Files 2 free content update is out now for everyone!

Along with 3 new jobs for you to complete, we have some added extras for you to enjoy

Gyro controls for PS5 & Switch!
Long press L1 to active the Gyro motion controls (these work along with the normal stick controls)

PS5 Adaptive Triggers
Increase your PowerWashing immersion with trigger resistance that mirrors that of a real power washer

PS5 Haptic Feedback
Controller vibration with sounds

PlayStation Controller Speaker Implementation
Sounds triggered by the player now come through the controller speaker, including placing equipment, changing nozzles, job complete and that all important ding

You can check out the update on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series S|X, Xbox One, Windows, and Steam!

powerwash-simulator.square-enix-games.com

The Muckingham Files 2 | Powerwash Simulator | SQUARE ENIX

Three new maps have arrived in PowerWash Simulator in the latest instalment of The Muckingham Files; a series of free content updates expanding the game’s original universe. Explore even more of your favourite filthy town and spray your way to squeaky-clean satisfaction.

Three new maps have arrived in PowerWash Simulator in the latest instalment of The Muckingham Files; a series of free content updates expanding the game's original universe. Explore even more of your favourite filthy town and spray your way to squeaky-clean satisfaction.

Whilst residents dish the dirt on their zany antics, you'll be busy cleaning up their messes as you're tasked with de-dirtying an Excavator, a Spanish Villa and a Paintball Arena.

Clean the Excavator

Some hulking heavy machinery is blocking one of Muckingham's picturesque picket-fence streets. Will you be the one to move it? Heck no. But will you clean it up? Heck yes.

Clean The Paintball Arena

We've been dye-ing to create this level since it was suggested in one of the Community Map Votes! Get ready to un-splat an arena caked in years of brightly-coloured ballistics.

Clean The Spanish Villa

¡Vámonos! Unveil glorious mosaics and soak in the stunning lake-view at the home of one of Muckingham's most eccentric residents.

This content is free and will automatically be added to your game when you buy PowerWash Simulator.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZmyJ_2aGks

Last edited:

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, time to re-download the game (and grab the Spongebob DLC), I love this game tons, cant wait to get stuck into the new areas.

GeeTeeCee

Oct 27, 2017
Gyro and haptics/triggers? Nice, the lack of haptics was honestly one of the only bits of the PS5 port I thought were lacking, ang gyro is a nice bonus too. I didn't realise there was more free content on the way too, what a fantastic game.

If only I was good enough to do the medal challenges...

GDGF

Oct 26, 2017
I might actually try this. Hear it's a nice relaxing game to zone out with.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
How is the switch version? I don't have a ps5 but I have played this a bit on GP. I would easily buy it if the game is good on switch