Oct 25, 2017

Um....this is pretty big??

tenor.gif

OP
OP
Flex1212

Flex1212

Jul 12, 2019
Damn he's really fucking losing it. He won't make a full impeachment trial. Dude is fucked.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
President Pelosi yall
There is absolutely zero chance Trump and Pence both get removed under any scenario. Less than zero. If both were removed, and Nancy were made Prez, that would likely be the end of the republican party.

Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR

Um....this is pretty big??

He's ensuring the Republican Senate never votes to remove him through impeachment, since if they do and Mike Pence is implicated in the exact same criminal activity, you get President Pelosi, which no Republican will ever go on record as voting for. Doesn't look great for him during a general election, of course, but he'll be damned if he goes down by Republicans turning on him.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
There is absolutely zero chance Trump and Pence both get removed. Less than zero. If both were removed, and Nancy were made Prez, that would likely be the end of the republican party.

I admit it's extremely unlikely, but less than 0? That's some Trump language :P

I'd say there's a 1-2% chance Trump, Pence, and the White House at large is caught with such damning evidence that over months of trials and public exposure, popular opinion sways to ~75% in favor of removing him from office. If that happens, Moscow Mitch will vote to remove, claim that he doesn't like Trump (which is probably partially true) and never did. Don't underestimate how Republicans can change talking points and fall in line and whip the base with the propaganda machine.

devenger

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
FINALLY... I've been waiting for years for one damn reporter to say "you didnt answer my question." He looked like he was going to have a full on rage seizure. Someone walk that reporter to his car.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
The exchange:
  • MASON: "The question, sir, was what did you want President Zelensky to do about Vice President Biden and his son Hunter?
  • TRUMP: "Are you talking to me?"
  • MASON: "Yes. It's just a follow-up of what I just asked you, sir."
  • TRUMP: "Listen, are you ready? We have the president of Finland. Ask him a question."
  • MASON: "I have one for him. I wanted to follow-up on the one that I asked you."
  • TRUMP: Did you hear me? Did you hear me? Ask him a question. I've given you a long answer, ask this gentleman a question. Don't be rude. I've answered everything. It's a whole hoax. And you know who's playing into this hoax? People like you and the fake news media that we have in this country. And I say in many cases, the corrupt media."

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Y'all Pence wasn't on the call. At least that we know of. That reporter was mistaken and said as much. It was about Pompeo.

Persagen

Oct 27, 2017
Reporters are only fueling the "fake news" narrative with these kinds of errors. I know they're only human, but too much is at stake for misfires.

Solace

Dog's Best Friend
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I just wanted to say this thread title is a work of art worthy of archiving. *chef kiss*