• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
This is just softer Trumpism tbh
Usually i will let folks vent, but goddamn are you serious? Remember this?
AP_20154066105580.jpg

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Ah, well that thanks for voting varnish sure wears off quick.

Black people should boycott voting & arm themselves. Vote again with guaranteed police defunding/reform. I am so sick of this shit.

Looting. WHy the fuck is he even mentioning looting. As if the looters are listening.

Nocturne

Oct 25, 2017
excited for the semantic bullshit squad to roll in here to explain how this is actually the best possible response like after the massage parlour shootings :)

Darkmaigle

Oct 25, 2017
And people were wondering why some members of Asian era were mad about his statement after the Atlanta shootings.

Pattern developing y'all

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
It's pretty much a softer version of the statement Trump would give in the same spot.

Fuck off with that shit, Biden.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Thanks for making a thread. We'll probably see more people defending Biden here than on the main thread.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
And people were wondering why some members of Asian era were mad about his statement after the Atlanta shootings.

Pattern developing y'all

It aint a pattern, this is how white supremacy works 99.9% of the time. Not sure why asian Era was taken by surprise here.

Every incident even pre-biden is a notch in that belt as its the exact same thing every time. I remember obama almost being lynched for saying tamir could have been his own son.

As usual, just condescending bullshit.

impiri

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all are going to feel silly criticizing him once the administration unveils a nine-figure police grant for lefty-zappy-righty-shooty training

Jun 10, 2018
Ah, well that thanks for voting varnish sure wears off quick.

Black people should boycott voting & arm themselves. Vote again with guaranteed police defunding/reform. I am so sick of this shit.
I've already divested from the voting process altogether. Not going to have other groups trying to gaslight black people to vote for their interests all because they fear receiving even the tiniest bit of overt oppression we face 24/7. Meanwhile, they can't be arsed to give a fuck about modern day black lynchings until it's regurgitated in some embellished dramatized Oscar bait nonsense because black pain to them is only entertainment and not a fucking reality.

T-I-Y-A-D AF 🤐🤐

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Best possible response you'll ever get from a neoliberal. They're not willing to call it out for what it is because there's no way they'll actually go after changing the policing system in our country or to fully address the consequences of racism in our country.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it's simply an awful, indefensible statement.

Biden's been bad at this part of being President, and in the US, the President has to do this sort of thing a lot.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Biden doesn't hesitate to mention looting and talk about how much hates it, it's a sickness. Not surprising, racist fossil he is.

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
Best possible response you'll ever get from a neoliberal. They're not willing to call it out for what it is because there's no way they'll actually go after changing the policing system in our country or to fully address the consequences of racism in our country.
yup. nobody like biden will ever do more than the bare minimum, if that. This isn't that.

Gwenpoolshark

Jan 5, 2018
The Pool
Biden has done more than this twitter clip, for those that are upset. he has discussed violence against black america in many instances.

He could have added a line in his clipped response about macro level social injustice and police brutality against black america, i agree.

He's also done more in his career to lock up and terrorize black people than the average dem. He's not an ally here.

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
This is just softer Trumpism tbh
No this has been the standard response from both Democrat and Republican presidents for a very long time. Still sad that nothing's changed
Until he tear gasses protestors to do a photo op with a Bible or threatens to send in jackboots to shoot his own citizens on Twitter, it's not Trumpism

Both Biden and Kamala have an absolutely horrendous record when it comes to justice in the black community so I won't hold my breath on any major changes happening here.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Biden has done more than this twitter clip, for those that are upset. he has discussed violence against black america in many instances.

He could have added a line in his clipped response about macro level social injustice and police brutality against black america, i agree.

Malarkey.

You have to be a special kind of cunt to bring up looting at a time like this. Looting is a dogwhistle. Who the fuck is pro looting, and needs to be condescended to by a white man? Like some youths were getting ready to loot but then they saw biden say don't do it, and they went off to college instead..? No one in any of the peaceful rallies nationwide is. Fuck biden and the horse he rode in on. Fuck that horse.

No this has been the standard response from both Democrat and Republican presidents for a very long time. (Still horrendous and inexcusable)
Until he tear gasses protestors to do a photo op with a Bible or threatens to shoot looters on Twitter, it's not Trumpism

Trumps words were just as incendiary to turn people against peacful protests. Biden is talking about he doesn't know the details about something but uh, No looting ok blacks? What?

How does that go to dispel the notion that peaceful protests = antifa training grounds.

Again fuck that man.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Fucking garbage. Who cares if it was an accident Or not? They obviously intended to harm. There's no reason for a firearm to be discharged in that situation.

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
Trumps words were just as incendiary to turn people against peacful protests. Biden is talking about he doesn't know the details about something but uh, No looting ok blacks? What?

How does that go to dispel the notion that peaceful protests = antifa training grounds.

Again fuck that man.
It doesn't, it's very much dogwhistling to placate diet-racist suburbanite types. But to compare it to Trump's bullshit though is just insane to me, there's layers to America's systemic shittiness. Let me know when he starts talking about Antifa or threatens to kill his own people.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
It doesn't, it's very much dogwhistling to placate diet-racist suburbanites. But to compare it to Trump's bullshit though is just insane to me, there's layers to America's systemic shittiness.

Hardly insane, use another lens. All those layers just = being shit on constantly or shot for the mundane. He had so many options to go with.
he directly hits a racist dogwhistle. 0% effort is made to placate minorities, after they get our votes.

No, no points awarded here.

I've already divested from the voting process altogether. Not going to have other groups trying to gaslight black people to vote for their interests all because they fear receiving even the tiniest bit of overt oppression we face 24/7. Meanwhile, they can't be arsed to give a fuck about modern day black lynchings until it's regurgitated in some embellished dramatized Oscar bait nonsense because black pain to them is only entertainment and not a fucking reality.

T-I-Y-A-D AF 🤐🤐

Its hard to participate in a system where your day to day = shot for mundane thing #32490234985. And you've got the not trump guy, spewing the same rhetoric dressed up and not as overt. If worse is already being executed at random, I mean...

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Joe Biden fucking sucks and he is a lifelong racist who has done incredible harm to our communities. Absolute garbage response but 100% on-brand for him.

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
Hardly insane, use another lens. All those layers just = being shit on constantly or shot for the mundane. He had so many options to go with.
he directly hits a racist dogwhistle. 0% effort is made to placate minorities, after they get our votes.
Yeah like I said earlier I'm not counting on this admin to do anything too remarkable in regards to helping minority communities on their own, this is a man who was good buddies with Strom Thurmond and spearheaded one of the most damaging and racist bills to the black community in this country's history. All of this was out there in the open during the primaries. Not to mention Kamala's rap sheet as AG of California

Booshka

May 8, 2018
Colton, CA
Police have always been a force for protecting capital and brutalizing black bodies, Biden is just reiterating the status quo.

Fuck him and Fuck 12