RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
The whole "coming in at noon after hate watching the MSM" he has been doing since he became President. Basically the only new added to his dailies are the Corona Virus mini rallies that he holds.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I mean a president working long hours during the middle of a NATIONAL CRISIS isn't something that deserves praise, it's like one of the bare minimum expectations for their fucking job

ANd that's if we believe he's even doing that much in the first place

Randam

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Just in case he deletes it...

199c6945-67da-4448-az1knu.jpeg
Who/what is he talking about?

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
He needs praise for everything he does. Like a toddler showing you they went to the bathroom by themselves.

That's because Fox News and most the MSM talking heads treats him like a toddler, like when his doesn't slur his words in a speech the MSM will tell you just how posed, calm and presidential he is. Everytime the president doesn't shit his pants, he gets praised like he knows how to use the toilet.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
i dont like to brag but i speak and write better english than the President of the United States, just from watching tv =)

i even know how to spell Nobel, Marine Corps, and Melania.

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
Christ on a zamboni. Dood you had one job, to shut the fuck up, and he colossally fucked that one up too. Holy shit.

EloKa

GSP
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
He really does think that the price and its and committee are called like "that" because they are noble, doesn't he?

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
"I haven't left the White House in ages! Except for the rallies I held in Jan and Feb...and the golf outings in Jan and Feb...in fact, what rallies and golf outings?"

Euphoria

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Earth
He really does think that the price and its and committee are called like that because they are noble, doesn't he?

He's not a very smart man. He runs on whatever he is told.

I'm sure someone in his administration (wouldn't be shocked if it's Stephen Miller) told him half this stupid stuff and he just ran with it.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburgers are pretty great.

I don't speak crazy so I can't comment on the rest of
his comments...

Euphoria

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Earth
I don't even care anymore what he rants about. It's like background hate noise.

Good way to look at it.

A distraction is all it is and all it ever was and people need to stop getting all worked up about it.

Focus on real issues.

Edit - I'm going to add because this really aggravated me.

The guy suggested a few days ago about injecting cleaner into your body and was getting a lot of shit for it and rightfully so.

Now he says something stupid and we expectedly change course and worry about this stupid stuff instead.

Stay in course and stop letting the man change the discourse. Even more so when we are discussing about something he didn't even say because it was taken out of context.

Last edited:

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
"Haven't left the White House in many months"

It is April. He was doing rallies, last month, in March.

He even tried to make this claim in a briefing this week and was called out on it by a reporter. Lie until it is true I guess.

I love this response to that claim:

And someone brings up he played Golf last month!

But calls her a liar anyway!

Jan 10, 2018
Good way to look at it.

A distraction is all it is and all it ever was and people need to stop getting all worked up about it.

Focus on real issues.

Edit - I'm going to add because this really aggravated me.

The guy suggested a few days ago about injecting cleaner into your body and was getting a lot of shit for it and rightfully so.

Now he says something stupid and we expectedly change course and worry about this stupid stuff instead.

Stay in course and stop letting the man change the discourse. Even more so when we are discussing about something he didn't even say because it was taken out of context.

His feelings are genuinely hurt. I will allow that kind of distraction.

Edit:

What are you on about with that last sentence?

Last edited:

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
Tweet Russia three times to confirm your orders are a go.

He clearly just sits around watching TV, eating junk food and reading about himself wth a side of how do I profit from being POTUS, getting someone else to do it and doing favours for horrible people and if something evil peaks his interest when one of his staff talks to him about their evil plan.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburgers are not even the best greasy food to comfort with. Some fried chicken, mashed potatoes with white gravy made from small amounts of leftover grease used to fry the chicken, Mac and cheese, bread, and some good ole fashion tea is where it's at.

Jan 10, 2018
The distraction though isn't with him. It is us getting distracted but not focusing on a real issue like him suggesting disinfectant.

I don't understand your post.

Trump was ridiculed for proposing to inject disinfectants. That hurt his feelings, hence his rageposting and we laugh at him for his stupid proposal and his hurt feelings.

Monsterqken

Dec 26, 2019
so he had, like, no hamberger for a week and wants praise ?
He's been having a staredown with the hamberger since last monday, working really hard not to eat it. No one has even been able to not eat a hamberger with the same intensity as the current president. But rumour has it he'll double the effort next week and stare at two hambergers.

Euphoria

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Earth
Trump was ridiculed for proposing to inject disinfectants. That hurt his feelings, hence his rageposting and we laugh at him for his stupid proposal and his hurt feelings.

I get that, but we shouldn't respond to his crap about Pulitzer Prizes, Nobel Peace Prizes, etc...

Keep sticking him with the disinfectant stuff.

To speak to the other things is allowing him to control the narrative. I would have hoped we learned this pattern after 3-1/2 years.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
I get that, but we shouldn't respond to his crap about Pulitzer Prizes, Nobel Peace Prizes, etc...

Keep sticking him with the disinfectant stuff.

To speak to the other things is allowing him to control the narrative. I would have hoped we learned this pattern after 3-1/2 years.

No one is going to care about these tweets after tonight.

No one is going to forget the disinfectant stuff.

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's great how someone told him the concept of sarcasm last week and now he's become obsessed with "using" it even though he doesn't understand it. He just thinks it's a way to spin something