Deleted member 10224

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You would need to see what kind of shoes they're wearing to make a comparison. And Jeb is standing super straight while Trump is kinda slouching.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
WaPo compared multiple photos and called in some tailors, pro guess-your-weight people:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...u-guessed-it-weigh-in/?utm_term=.dd1a27193f95

Madam Tussards made his waxwork 6'2"
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...hand-size-revealed---use-this-graphic-to-see/

Trump is 6'2" at the most, and his weight was judged as:

Police veteran: 250 - 260
Personal trainer: 228 - 242
Retired carnival "guesser": 252 - 255
Tailor: 240+
Cardiologist: no guess

Holy shit his left hand lmao

imrs.php

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas
Sure, the height and weight are blatant objective lies though.

Well I'm just referring to the poster who's saying we should file a complaint. I don't see how thats viable. Even the measurement of height and weight is contestable. Measured with shoes on, measured without shoes on. Is your weight evaluated in the morning? At night? With clothing on? Without clothing on? Before going to the restroom, after going to the restroom. Before the gym, after the gym etc. There are just too many variables to file a complaint and say the Dr.s lying about his hieght by an inch.

Last edited:

36 Chambers

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User banned (1 week) for trolling, prior warnings
I came here for a lot of lefty salt and I wasnt disappointed lol

Hesemonni

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Isn't he the same doctor who examined Obama and Bush? I mean, should those exams also be dismissed as .. "fake"? What incentive has he to make false statements now?

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Isn't he the same doctor who examined Obama and Bush? I mean, should those exams also be dismissed as .. "fake"? What incentive has he to make false statements now?

Have any of these examinations ever been fully truthful? There's no way our government is going to willingly say the President has health problems.

Rayne

Oct 25, 2017

To be honest even if the president was sick it'd be better to lie about it to avoid panic. That said lying about Trump's weight when we have eyes is another matter.

_ifigured

Oct 29, 2017
Dementia donald is due for a lot more stress this year than last. President Miller is going to be working overtime.

Fergie

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
England m8.
My wife has her doctorate in Pyscology and administers the cognitive test mentioned in this article on a weekly basis. (Montreal Cognitive Assessment)
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...N1F52OR?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social

She just told me there is 'no fucking way he got 30/30'. And if you're going to lie, at least make it believable.
Trumpism is high in this WH. Every single staff I've seen put to the sword on camera, cape and embellish everything for him.

Ac30

Oct 30, 2017
London
Oh man you totally owned us about the president's weight.

Don't engage brah
I'm not suggesting they're lying here but since this white house is willing to lie about inauguration crowd sizes I'm taking everything they say with a pinch of salt

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
The part that's the hardest for me to believe is that someone that tall that carries that kind of weight on his frame only weighs 239. Was he huffing helium before the weigh in?

It's also disconcerting that his mental state isn't from dementia. That's just the way he is. Kind of scary.

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
Are people really surprised that an ultra rich guy is healthy at 71?

I feel like a lot of the comments in here are stemming from disappointment that some glaring irregularity wasn't found.

Unless there's counter evidence, I don't think it's right to jump on the results and join the Fake News Media bandwagon.

The dude does a lot of shit that encourages genuine criticism without jumping on this as some next big thing.

Whompa

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How can you be in excellent health and be clinically obese at the same time?

If you're obese, you're unhealthy. Case fucking closed. Get on the treadmill, fatso.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
The weight seems accurate. The height seems more like it did a little NBA height cheat, added 2-3 inches. Dudes more like 5'11 - 6'. I think most premier politicians lie about their height, though by just an inch or so.
The funny bit is the "excellent health" part. I know BMI has its problems, but anyone who's a pound away from clinically obese is not in excellent health by any measure.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Okay so we just have to trick him into a scale and the house of cards falls apart. Someone somewhere must know where he'll be standing at a certain point in time and uncover a cloth to reveal a scale's reading.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Even assuming this is accurate, people generally have about 2-5 popunds of weight fluctuation. With these results, he'd still essentially be obese, so he's definitely not in "excellent" health.