Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
Martika:
www.youtube.com

Martika - Toy Soldiers

Martika's official music video for 'Toy Soldiers'. Click to listen to Martika on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/MartikaSpotify?IQid=MartikaTSAs featured on MART...

How could I forget Marika? I had such a crush on her.

it's me or people nowadays are uglier each passing day? I mean, there is no beauty like that anymore.

Plenty of sexy people in media today.

From The Magicians:

images

nup_180356_0957.jpg

361301.jpg

2bf6a34f83554fa84140b76f7a8bb67d.jpg

latest

Last edited:

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
Madonna? Fuck man...I had crushes on so many 80 chicks it's crazy. Demi Moore, Sharon Stone, Sabrina(and Im not talking about the witch..), Kelly Lebrock, Vanity and many many more..

Spinluck

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Another disappointing thread by ERA.

Prince was gorgeous and he'd still take your girl from you in high heels and hoop earrings. Say word.

KuroNeeko

Oct 25, 2017
Osaka
Of the two you wrote, I'd go with Prince.

Growing up in the 80s it was definitely Jennifer Connelly.
There are a LOT of beautiful people in this thread, but personally, J. Con was just ethereal back then.

Aldo

Mar 19, 2019
Madonna. An unconventional beauty elevated by charisma. Prince had the charme of the genius, at least for half of the decade.

Casualcore

Jul 25, 2018
Prince was less about prettiness and more about being the embodiment of sex. Short, messy, and highly active.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
I think I may be the first person to say this one, but 8 year old me loved some Carrie Fisher. She was my first "crush" (thanks Star Wars).

carrie-fisher-modeling-2.png

wAdBg9wvaTOteZXuTZRXoHz2oG77LBzoSQkjWtctt2M.png

There are great choices in here, but some of them I didn't discover till 11 year old me was REALLY interested in the ladies.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Jennifer Connelly today > all other ages.
Yeah i agree.

Anyway, Madonna or Prince??.... Nah. Madonna had some amazing boobs, i'll give you that.
Kelly le Brock (weird science, holy shit), Lisa Bonet, Mia Sara (Bueller's day off), Pfeiffer, Elisabeth Shue, Blondie, Catherine Bach (Dukes), Olivia Newton-John, Heather Locklear, Kim Basinger, Jaclyn Smith, Lea Thompson, Daryl Hannah and the most handsome men were Burt Reynolds, Tom Seleck, Rob Low and Johnny Depp. And Bowie, of course.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
Joanne Whalley sticks out in mind, probably because of the scene where she greases up Michael Gambon's knob in The Singing detective.