• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 30, 2017
dims

There was some talk back in September when it was revealed, but now the official website has been updated with:

Purchase Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake on PlayStation®4 or Xbox One and upgrade your game to the next-gen version (PlayStation®5 or Xbox Series X) at no additional cost.*
With the Switch version as an option of course.

store.ubi.com

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake Editions

Critically acclaimed Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time is back, remade for the first time by Ubisoft!

I was going to buy this in March day 1 for my PS4, but now will wait for the retailer PS5 version to add to my physical collection.

Lock if old.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Crash 4 and Tony Hawk Switch versions also exist but are being kept as secrets. I don't know... maybe they'll get revealed... along with Switch Pro?
those games would be so late, I'd question if the porting would be worth it. at least this, seems anyway, to come at the same time?

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
now Switch option is back???

I checked about a month ago and the Switch SKU was nowhere to be found anymore and I thought it was dead for good now.

if they added it back this is now 100% a thing. Ubi, you can't convince me otherwise.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
those games would be so late, I'd question if the porting would be worth it. at least this, seems anyway, to come at the same time?

Both ZhugeEx and king zell said PoP is not coming to Switch at the same time with other platforms. It also will be a late port just like Crash and Tony hawk.

OP
OP
The Praiseworthy
Oct 30, 2017
I just hope the next gen version won't be much late than the previous one... like May or June for latest.

They should have been released all together.. don't know why they will separate their releases :\