• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
K

193920-004-087F1EDD.jpg

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Laws, morality and decorum only matter when you're not us." 😌

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
dat title....yoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Can't wait for the right to lose their mind again when our next democractic president wears a tan suit, or salutes a marine with coffee in his hand...

Moist_Owlet

Banned
Dec 26, 2017
Fine with me. This is the party that supported a pedophile in Alabama they have no ground to stand on.

-2B-

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Sep 23, 2018
what's with all the thread titles that look like they were written by 10 year olds lately

Power Shot

Oct 27, 2017
I would like this thread's description of Guiliani to be his official title in all future threads, please.

kukubrew

Nov 7, 2017
Nothing wrong with a world leader being a better person than an average asshole. Should be better, you're making a stamp on history.

So sad that it's even a conversation.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
i could almost respect the stance if he actually believed it, but im sure hes made many moral judgments about people in public office

Apr 17, 2019
Viridia
Huh I'm used to low standards but this is the first time I've heard someone actually suggesting we have no standards at all.

Maybe he has a point you guys /s.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
What he's saying is that voters aren't sending their best and their brightest. They're sending people that have a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with them. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. Some, I assume, are good people.

Whompa

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This is an admission of guilt. Just get rid of the fucker that's there right now, and we'll work on the rest later.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
what's with all the thread titles that look like they were written by 10 year olds lately
Years of one calling himself President making a mockery of his office and his country, all while being further enabled by people as awful as him, have made people inclined to talk down to him and his cronies accordingly.
Wait what's wrong with fucking your cousin?
It's illegal in much of the US, and still generally regarded as pretty weird in parts of the country where it isn't.

Beer Monkey

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Man you fuck and marry one second cousin (illegal in my state) and you're forever branded a cousin fucker, what on earth is the world coming to?

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is literally the argument my dad uses when it comes to Trump even being vetted and investigated. "Take him down and they'll all go down" kinda thing.

But not everyone openly committed crimes all their lives...

stew

Dec 2, 2017
Republicans use this often. They used it to defend Roy Moore and Kavanaugh.