• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017

If we were being lied to why did it take you three months to make this response video
Sure bro

Plus, thumbnail to make it seem like he's sad and tired and sleepless, that will definitely make them believe

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone please upload this somewhere else so I can watch it for entertainment value, while not contributing my click to him cause he's shit?

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bruh look at this dood
I ain't clicking that. No 42 minute "apology" video will ever make me watch.

Oct 27, 2017
Oh boy, this is going to be an interesting watch.

Got to say though, dropping off the face of the earth for nearly four months after huge accusations come out doesn't paint you in an innocent light.

Eintopf

Jul 8, 2018
UK
Wow! That's the exact same face I made when I saw that this piece of shit uploaded some victim blaming garbage!

Last edited:

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like we really shouldn't be giving people like him more attention, the more they fade into obscurity, the better.

Oct 29, 2017
UK
EC_3N0FW4AExrcx

Deleted member 20852

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Well, I'm glad he did since that made me realise I hadn't unfollowed him yet. Was more than a bit appalled by the title and the thumbnail appearing in my YouTube subscriptions.

zainmosni

Apr 17, 2018
Lot of this info has been out for a little while now

tldr for the underage sexting
one accuser was in the hospital with memory loss during the time they supposedly sexted with jared
other accuser lied to jared about their age and never actually sexted with jared and kept sending these fake chats to game grumps, arin and ross

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
When you artfully arrange your shirt collar, grease up your hair, give a little 5 o'clock shadow to look as sympathetic as possible but end up more Kirk Van Houten eating hotdogs out of the sink

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
Took 3 months to come up with that limp-dicked response? Fuck off, loser.

Alent

Oct 28, 2017
Dude looks like death warmed up lmao

edit: i'm not watching it, does he have a dog for extra effect?

Justified

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta
Does a sympathy dog make an appearance? If not, then we know it not a "real" apology

Coricus

Oct 25, 2017
If pictures say a thousand words, then that thumbnail says "I'm So Guilty That Zebras Herd Around Me To Blend In With My Prison Attire, But You're Not Paying Me As Much Money Anymore So I Guess I Have To Say Something: An Essay"

He looks like a criminal in the sequel to a comedy movie after the plucky protagonist of the first film has foiled their dastardly plot and left them down on their luck, holy cow.

Status
Not open for further replies.