Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

figured it'd be a thing you'd all be interested in.

ElXGHFEX0AA03mR

Oct 27, 2017
Looks more like MCU Captain America's outfit than Iron Man. Are people just looking at the green glowing thing in the middle?

Prime2

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda hoped they would have used the one from Into the Spider verse, this just looks like an odd Black Panther type suit.

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Is Prowler's left knee bent in that cover? I know he's supposed to be moving towards Miles, but it looks like his leg is straight and looks weird to me. Guess it's just the angle.

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Will have to see it in-game. I mostly liked the villain renditions in Spider-Man '18, this doesn't exactly scream "Prowler" to me. Would have loved something closer to the Spider-Verse version.

Which reminds me that I need to rewatch that for the umpteenth time.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Needs a cape. Pretty iconic part of the Prowler's look.
To me it's the cape, the claws and the gauntlet. This... kind of has the claws. Maybe the game design will look much better.

As far as my Iron Man take, that's what the helmet looked like at first glance, but I guess there's details there I didn't see at first.

Deadpool_X

Oct 28, 2017
Indiana
I take it you didn't watch Into the Spider-Verse.
To be fair, that's just one version of the Prowler, specifically, the Ultimate Universe's version. Still, with this being a Miles driven game, I have to assume that's the one they roll with here. Or, to shock everyone who THINKS that's where they'll go, maybe they'll choose the original version?

JazzmanZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It looks so bland.

It's superheroes make the design look cheesy or cool as possible don't just make it another battle armor guy

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Jeeze, that's a terrible pose for Prowler. It looks like a cover somebody made in Poser. Why are the swipe marks coming from where his other hand is? What motion are they trying to convey here? It looks like a completely different (stunted) body below Miles' hand.

Costume looks pretty butt, too.

I don't know the character but based on your evidence, it has to be, right? Was that being Prowler confirmed or speculated?

Edit: whoops, didn't read the tweet lol. Hmm.

Heck, maybe it's Nightwatch.

2f6e4-nightwatchreveal.jpg

Flex1212

Jul 12, 2019
The only Prowler design I ever liked was the Into the Spiderverse design. I still feel the same after seeing this one lol.