• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AngelOFDeath

Nov 13, 2017
I didn't have to pay for immortals eventually, woo hoo.

Edit: in hindsight, I think I would rather on PC considering how low the resolution seems to be posted, ugh.

logash

Oct 27, 2017
I tried Immortals on PC a while back and it looked amazing. Will try it on console to see how fucked the port is.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cool, wouldn't have bought Immortals for more than like 10 bucks so I'll take it

bitcloudrzr

May 31, 2018

Deleted member 91227

Feb 4, 2021
Will definitely check out Immortals at some point.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Hell yeah. Immortals rules, actually. Glad that the lower barrier of entry will hopefully mean that more people give it a shot.

Their marketing fucked up. It's absolutely not "Call of Duty with Magic".

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018

Birbo

Oct 25, 2017
Been bummed I missed the $8 deal on Immortals on Xbox over the holidays. It all worked out in the end.:)

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
Skul is best one on this list. Roguelike fans should give it a try.

They should have added Forspoken instead of Immortals...

Oct 25, 2017
The developers of Immortals of Aveum seem pretty good about updating the game. Lots of notes about improving performance and they added NG+.

www.ea.com

Immortals of Aveum™ News and Updates – Electronic Arts

Stay up to date with the latest news and updates from Immortals Of Aveum™.

Doesn't sound too bad for a PS+ addition.
I played Immortals a few weeks ago thanks to my local library and performance was honestly shit. It made aiming tangibly more difficult so I don't just mean "oh my poor eyes can't handle less than 60fps." It had the bones of a good game but it just wasn't enjoyable to play.

On the other hand, the resolution was not as much of an issue as I had been led to believe.

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
Great month. I was waiting for Immortals to wind up on Game Pass, so I'm a bit surprised it's on Plus first lol