• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
Hell yes, the Ultimate Edition is the one that offers the PS5 upgrade right?
Edit: yep, ps5 upgrade included

Grips

Oct 5, 2020
Mainframe
I remember seeing all this Control Ultimate upgrade drama and now look at this.
*Edit, 2 ps5 games thats crazy!

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Oh wow, they actually did the Ultimate Edition and everything. I already played it and all the DLC on PS4, but Control is great. Concrete Genie looks like a fun little game. All Stars is a game, too.

wayward_

Oct 29, 2020
Glad I didn't buy the Ultimate Edition of Control in the sale! This will have the PS5 upgrade then right?

Great month it seems.

EDIT: Posted too quickly, didn't see the PS5/PS4 icon on the Control panel! Incredible.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
Ultimate Edition? That's great.

I think the marketing deal is putting some good work here.

505 Games must've been happy

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
OH

MY

GOD

Best Deal Sony got. Now I won't be surprised Sony would acquire Remedy since they are so close with such deal.

:p

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome month.

Ayo 505, lemme transfer my fucking save data into Control Ultimate Edition.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I remember hearing Sony refunds games that become available on ps+. Anybody know the time limit on that? And is it automatic?

Anddo

Oct 28, 2017
So is Sony giving refunds for recent purchases of Control?
I doubled dipped and purchased the PS4 version in anticipation of the PS5 upgrade.

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
Wow I was waiting to buy Control when the upgrade dropped next week. Now I don't have to.

That's a really decent month. Concrete Genie is worth checking out too, for anyone who hasn't already.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
WOW, I was tethering on getting Control ultimate edition for the last few months. Glad I don't have to pick it up now.