Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Great month for me. Already own Maneater for PS4, but was playing Greedfall last time I was subscribed to now and would like to finish it. And I wanted TR to complete the trilogy and it was on sale for 15 and I almost bought it but got Nier:Automata.

Lowrys

Oct 25, 2017
London
Genuinely surprised so many seem to like Maneater. You literally just mash one button to kill everything. One of the most mindlessly repetitive games I've ever played.

Manmademan

Election Thread Watcher
Aug 6, 2018
I was debating on picking up Maneater.

Greedfall is good fun, definitely underrated.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
One of the best month ever? Never played the new TR and also want to try out greedfall.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
Greedfall was super good.

edit: looks like Maneater doesn't use PS4 save wonder if the trophy is bug still.

Belthazar90

Banned
Jun 3, 2019
PS+ never ceases to impress me with the value it offers, it's miles ahead of the other two online subscriptions.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Hot damn!
One of the best months in recent times!

Already own tomb raider but I don't have the other two!
And I've been so tempted multiple times to buy maneater!

tenor.gif

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
Aww yiss, Maneater. The AA game you always want to buy but your backlog is already gigantic.

It's short enough to become a fucking huge killer shark in a reasonable time, yes?

Edit: And Shadow is the third nu-Raider? Nice, then I have the whole trilogy. Only played the first one for a tiny bit, though.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
THAT is a good month. These are all games I own and would vouch for in different ways.

Edit: Wait, why the heck is Maneater restricted from PS4 users? That's pretty...disappointing, considering it's a PS4 title w/ a PS5 patch.

Edit 2: I'm realizing this is partly re-runs if you have more than one of the services, that's another bummer in an otherwise solid month.

Last edited:

ArchLector

Apr 10, 2020
I don't have any of these three games so that's good, but I will also probably never play any of these...

thezboson

Oct 27, 2017
It is things like that make me keep paying for this service, every now and then I get a game that I wanted to try but wasn't sure it was my thing. Greedfall is definitely one of those games.
Looking forward to it!

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
Shadow of the Tomb Raider was my favorite of the trilogy. I liked how they did puzzles and tombs, great game.

Joe2187

Oct 25, 2017
That's a great month alright. Greedfall isn't for me, but I'm eager to try out Maneater and it'll be nice to see how Shadow looks and runs on PS5.

1080P Locked 60 FPS, better graphics.

All in all, I think Shadow of The Tomb Raider is the best in the new series by far.

The story isnt anything to talk about, however the sheer amount of detail, locations, and variety on display in this game is one of the best looking games of last gen IMO.
The level design is fucking incredible. and the platforming is pretty challenging at times.

Just played through (and platinumed) the game not more than five mins ago on PS5 (which runs buttery smooth all the way through) and the game is also super meaty. Lots of unlockable costumes, equipment and weapons, lots of optional areas to explore every crypt, tomb or nook and cranny.

I loved everything about the game personally.

In Tomb Raider and Rise...there was waaaaaaay too much combat sections and not enough exploration and tombs, this game delivers more in depth puzzles, more tombs and crypts which are more in depth then they were in Rise. And it's all rendered beautifully with richly detailed textures, lighting and just some of the most stunning looking level designs that looked like it was ripped straight from the concept art.

Is this the 2nd of the re-booted Tomb Raider? The last one I played was the one that came out shortly after PS4 released.

Third Game

There was Tomb Raider, Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Oh good, Maneater will be a great test to see if Sony improved how it recognizes digital vs a physical upgrade title. I sure hope Sony has fixed their dumb issue of keeping titles separate like they did on the PS4 which makes things annoying compared to how Microsoft handles things.

KennyLinder

Game Designer at EA
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
1080P Locked 60 FPS, better graphics.

All in all, I think Shadow of The Tomb Raider is the best in the new series by far.

The story isnt anything to talk about, however the sheer amount of detail, locations, and variety on display in this game is one of the best looking games of last gen IMO.
The level design is fucking incredible. and the platforming is pretty challenging at times.

Just played through (and platinumed) the game not more than five mins ago on PS5 (which runs buttery smooth all the way through) and the game is also super meaty. Lots of unlockable costumes, equipment and weapons, lots of optional areas to explore every crypt, tomb or nook and cranny.

I loved everything about the game personally.

In Tomb Raider and Rise...there was waaaaaaay too much combat sections and not enough exploration and tombs, this game delivers more in depth puzzles, more tombs and crypts which are more in depth then they were in Rise. And it's all rendered beautifully with richly detailed textures, lighting and just some of the most stunning looking level designs that looked like it was ripped straight from the concept art.

Third Game

There was Tomb Raider, Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

How was the platinum? I did everything on the first PS4 one except the nonsense multiplayer, which I hope is not even a thing on the 3rd game! :)

FeenixRisen

McDonalds looks really average next to Wendys
Oct 25, 2017
PSNow subscriber soooo pretty, meh. I understand why Sony doesn't want to merge the two services but the overlap is getting out of hand.

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Great month! Solid ps4 offers and I've been wanting to try maneater for a while! Just the games I want in a service like plus

Joo

May 25, 2018
Extremely good month. I don't own any of these but will gladly play each.

Splader

Feb 12, 2018
Great month, I was worried this was PS Now for a second.

Maneater is a game I've been wanting to play for a while.