• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

STGHMAAV

Oct 26, 2017
"PSPlus members who redeemed FFVIIR (PS4 Version) as a PS Plus benefit are not elegible for a free PS5 upgrade" :(

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking finally. And it had to leak too.

Nice to see Maquette there. Game looked super interesting.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I think the FF7R not being able to upgrade is a technical limitation

but it's still a very bad look

Bulby

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Berlin
"PSPlus members who redeemed FFVIIR (PS4 Version) as a PS Plus benefit are not elegible for a free PS5 upgrade" :(

XAZs6RI.gif

mtel

Oct 29, 2017
Strong month especially with 4 games! Disappointed about the FF7R news but for someone who only has a PS4, it's like getting a <1 year old AAA game all the same.

Deleted member 86306

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 20, 2020
Great month. And you get to keep the games, too.
If they keep this up, for 30 euros a year (cdkeys.com), this is becoming the best deal in gaming.

White Glint

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Already have FFVIIR, didn't enjoy Remnant on PC, don't have PSVR and don't have a PS5.

Can't really complain though lol

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I was going to buy Maquette anyway so this is a good month for me. Already played FF7R but good that more people can play it.

Oct 27, 2017
Cool set of games this month. Not sure about Remnant but I will give it a go.

The FF shit still sucks for those that didn't own it and have a PS5 though.

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Amazing month! I've been wanting to try Remnan and even though I'm not a fan of Final Fantasy I wanted to see for myself what all the praise was about. Ps plus is much better these last few months, keep it going Sony

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Is Remnant good? I remember some people praising it.
I will take that and Maquette.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah sure, a technical limitation.

Lol.

Has there ever been an example of a PS+ entitlement later giving you a new SKU of a game?

PS+ is temporary access, so they'd have to make a version of the re-release that also had only temporary access for PS+ upgrade purposes.

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, looking forward to playing Remnant. Not sure how I feel about FF7R because I have to buy the PS5 version eventually.

Ossom

Oct 31, 2017
So, will there be an option to buy an upgrade to the ps5 version or will it not be an option?

I wonder if it will be considered a completely different version of the game on psn and whether that has any impact on trophies.

Oct 26, 2017
If it weren't for the no upgrade to PS5 thing this would be the megaton of all megaton to Plus games.

So weird. The DLC isn't even available on PS4! What's their strategy here?