• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gedi

Oct 29, 2017
Think it's imminent. Surprised there hasn't been a leak already, though I may have just missed that.

Cess007

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
I could never give Deep Rock Galactic a chance, because my friends never installed the game.

At least I am really enjoying Persona 5 Strikers; despite me not really liking the first hour, in the end, I really got the hand of it, and I can't stop playing.

Jake2byFour

Oct 28, 2017
February games were just posted UFC4, Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep and Planet Coaster console edition/

Dezzy

Oct 25, 2017
USA
I could never give Deep Rock Galactic a chance, because my friends never installed the game.

At least I am really enjoying Persona 5 Strikers; despite me not really liking the first hour, in the end, I really got the hand of it, and I can't stop playing.
I bought DRG on PC after trying PS5 version and after taking time to learn it I'm having a great time with it. It's an amazing game even playing with randoms online.

Guy Legend

Sep 22, 2020
Planning to play Dirt 5. Would like to play between my PS5 and PS4. Does anyone know if the cross save works in both directions or only one way?

Theecliff

Oct 28, 2017

i've been enjoying the hell out of DRG and i've been mostly doing solo runs since it's hard to get my friends on at the same time. a few ui quirks aside it really is an amazing game that i never would have tried otherwise if it weren't on PS+. so you should still give it a shot if you're interested. if you're concerned about ssd space it's a relatively tiny download.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
DO NOT MISS DEEP ROCK GALACTIC. Even if you don't wanna download it put it in your library. You might regret it down the line if you don't. I feel as though it's a game everyone should try for themselves.

Dezzy

Oct 25, 2017
USA
DO NOT MISS DEEP ROCK GALACTIC. Even if you don't wanna download it put it in your library. You might regret it down the line if you don't. I feel as though it's a game everyone should try for themselves.
Amazing game that everyone should download. The game is super engaging and fun.
i've been enjoying the hell out of DRG and i've been mostly doing solo runs since it's hard to get my friends on at the same time. a few ui quirks aside it really is an amazing game that i never would have tried otherwise if it weren't on PS+. so you should still give it a shot if you're interested. if you're concerned about ssd space it's a relatively tiny download.
I play with randoms and the community is great. Much more fun than solo too.
I'm playing on PC though, not sure how the community is on PS5. Can't imagine it'd be any different though. Still, I highly recommending playing multiplayer, even without friends.
Working together as a team with different classes and abilities is really fun and leads to some great and exciting moments.