Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World

EllipsisBreak

One Winged Slayer
Aug 6, 2019
That's kind of insane, especially if it works systemwide. There are a lot of cool multiplayer games on PS1.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Aww, it's a fork, not the main branch.

Still awesome, though. And with the controller UI, it shouldn't be too hard to hop in a game of SFA3 and get my ass kicked.

Isamu

Dec 18, 2017
Downtown Rave City
That's great news but fuck dude(Fightcade rant incoming...)

....the entire Fightcade community needs to GROW! The app has been around for what....6/7 years now? And yet everyone and their mother are still only playing a handful of games....3S, KoF'98, KoF 2002, MvC, MvC2, etc. Hardly anyone plays coop beat 'em ups, or old school "Take turn" classics like Pac-Man or Donkey Kong. I wanna see more people play more diverse games. 80% of the lobbies are still ghost towns. It's sad and honestly depressing :(

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
I thought duckstation development stopped because the creator was being harassed by some douchebags from retro arch?

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017

....the entire Fightcade community needs to GROW! The app has been around for what....6/7 years now? And yet everyone and their mother are still only playing a handful of games....3S, KoF'98, KoF 2002, MvC, MvC2, etc. Hardly anyone plays coop beat 'em ups, or old school "Take turn" classics like Pac-Man or Donkey Kong. I wanna see more people play more diverse games. 80% of the lobbies are still ghost towns. It's sad and honestly depressing :(

Don't think that'll ever happen, and if it ever did get that big then there might be legal issues.

Freshmaker

Oct 28, 2017

Soul Calibur's been getting decent growth.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017

Can I navigate everything from a controller?

kdash7

May 24, 2020
How do I download the netcode supported Duckstation? Any details really appreciated!!

Nvm I got it, it was in the twitter msg itself.

Last edited:

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017

I don't about anyone else, but Fightcade has been a pain in the ass to set up on Steam Deck. I would definitely be on there if I can ever get it working properly.

Nov 21, 2017
Very cool. Also WTF doesn't Sony hire this dude to help improve their PS1 emulator since they recently began adding more PS1 classics for sale and in putting them in Premium.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Duckstation is so good. Switched to it around a year ago after PCSX was pissing me off with performance issues and never looked back.

Mistouze

Oct 26, 2017

It's a weird complain, people are going to play what they want to play.