• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DeaDPooL_jlp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
My friend and I got our PSVR headsets recently and both purchased Firewall. I got mine in early and he is currently at work and asked if I would stream for him. I figured "yea no big deal!". I dont EVER stream so I had to make a Twitch account which was easy enough, the problem is when I go and try to link it with my PS4. No matter what I do, no matter how many console resets, router resets, modem resets, I keep getting the same exact error. I am new to this but I dont feel this should be this hard and am hoping that maybe I am just missing something super simple to fix this issue. Thanks in advance!!

davidnolan13

Oct 27, 2017
north east uk
Its a psn issue apparently.

Unable to connect to the server. Server is likely to be temporarily busy.

The PlayStation Network (PSN) is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later as the PlayStation Network is experiencing high traffic.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Are you on a wireless connection or wired?

I had this error when trying to access account management when I was on wi-fi, it went away when I had a cable plugged in.

MidweekCoyote

Mar 23, 2018
Having this exact issue currently for the past few days. I wanted to link completely new Twitch, Youtube and Twitter accounts but I can't even access the menu when clicking Link with other services (CE-35327-0) to unlink the current ones (the problem can happen due to the communication problem between the services, as my google research revealed).

I am connected through LAN. I can upload to current Twitter and Youtube through the SHARE function. I have unlinked Twitch through Twitch, but am unable to find the same option on the Youtube or Twitter sites. I reset the console to default settings, but did not initialize.

Local PSN support through phone didn't help much either. I assumed the problem happened because I changed my PSN username, so the agent reverted it to my old one, but it still came up with the error.

I want to directly contact some international PSN support in English but I am unable to find anything. Any advice helpful as I need this to work by Sunday.

MidweekCoyote

Mar 23, 2018
I apologize for the double post, but given that the problem has been solved on my end after a rather long back-and-forth between the AskPlaystation_UK Twittter account and the UK and Croatian call centers, I would like to share in detail what I have done and what fixed it for me in the end, in case anyone has the issue now and for future reference in case anybody needs to search for it easier!

WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM?

When I went under ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT-->LINK WITH OTHER SERVICES, I was hit with the error CE-35327, so I was unable to even reach the menu to link or unlink other services. The same thing happens when selecting LINK WITH OTHER SERVICES after pressing the SHARE button.

TROUBLESHOOTING DONE:

1. I have attempted to upload photos and videos using the SHARE button to the accounts currently linked, in order to test the connection - Photos and videos were uploaded successfully.

2. I waited for a few days as it might have been a temporary issue, even though the PSN status doesn't show any problems.

3. After waiting a few days, I have reset my Modem to Factory Settings, connected my Router to the PS4 using a LAN cable (perfect connection, 400/100 Mbps). No result.

4, Through the PS4 safe mode, I have then restored settings and rebuilt the database. No result.

5. I contacted customer support through phone and we attempted to restore my old PSN ID, in case the conflict was due to that. Did not help. No other practical solutions were recommended.

6. After speaking with their Twitter representative, I have tried to access LINK WITH OTHER SERVICES through a different account and one that I created on the spot - same problem in all of them.

7. Again by their advice, I have Initialized the PS4 with firmware 6.72 attached in a USB stick. Same result.

8. After contacting our phone support again, they recommended entering the 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 DNS sequences and to open several UDP and TCP ports on the router (will share this if you want to PM me).

No change.

9. Finally, I tried connecting the PS4 to a completely different network and network provider. Same result.

SOLUTION:

After another RESTORE TO DEFAULTS option through Safe Mode, I selected the RESTORE LICENCES under ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT. I now have full access to the menu and have successfully unlinked and relinked my accounts.

Cheers to the patience of the support crew!