• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberia

Nov 8, 2017
u1TJJLv.jpg

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
lmfao good one OP

I swear we have officially started to lose our god damn minds around here over the PS5 reveal

Feb 8, 2018
I don't get the hate. If the thread title was a phrase no one would complain. Maybe OP should have looked for other similar threads about trailers.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Some of you need to relax, jesus tap dancing christ

OP knew what he was doing but people calling for bans need to step back from the computer a bit

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Omg, this tricked me into thinking it was PS5 Meeting Announcement tease. I totally ignored the 4 in the title just like those sentence reading tricks where a few of the letters are missing yet you still speed read them as if they were there.

Typoglycemia

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.​
BAM! HERE WE GO BABY!!
Ok tricked two times. Screw this I'm ignoring everything.

Justified

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta
We need an all out Next Gen pure HYPE OT now before these threads get out of hand lol.

Please Sony put us out of our misery

Status
Not open for further replies.