Joule

Nov 19, 2017
www.gamespot.com

PS5 Tells You How Long You've Played Games--Including Previous PS4 Play Time

You can finally show off how many hours you've spent playing your favorite games.

Among the many changes and improvements you'll find in the PlayStation 5's new user interface is an enhanced profile page. Perhaps most notably, this includes a list of your played games along with details on when you last played them and how many hours you've spent with each one.

What's most exciting is that these play times don't just start counting once you've gotten your new PS5 plugged in. Your profile also showcases the time you've spent playing on PS4, which means all those hours you sunk into Overwatch, The Witcher III, Rez Infinite, Destiny 2, or your game of choice will be represented here.

Video (5 min 20 sec):

Last edited:

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
I'm taking my playtime on Persona 5 Royal to the grave, thank you very much.

Desmond

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to see how long I put in to Fallout 76, probably will be my highest lol

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Good they finally exposed that data. And that it's retroactive since they stored it anyway

Madao

Avalanche's One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Panama
oohh shit. one of the reasons i bought Switch versions over PS4 versions is gone.

Faiyaz

Nov 30, 2017
Bangladesh
YES! Really missed it on the 3DS-->Switch transition (I know Switch has it, just nowhere near as in-depth as the 3DS activity log.)

Yasai

Dec 23, 2017
I wonder if they are able to give you your PS4 play times even when you had opted out of sharing your user data while playing on the PS4.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This is a legit feature that would make me want a PS5