Wrexham, Wales
Holy f... I didn't know that. THANK YOU!!!!! :o

ttgJlAd.jpg

Wow I love how precise this is.

JusDoIt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
South Central Los Angeles
I've played 1,805 hours of Street Fighter V (including the betas)...

My next highest games were well under 300 hours: Uncharted 4 and Destiny. I loved UC4 multiplayer.

SFV seems low, tbh.

TeraDax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Québec
Yeah... seem like some Playtime for Ps4 is not super accurate?

It show Assassin Creed Odyssey at total 12 hours while I played around 80 hours?!?

But it is super accurate for Dark Souls 3 though. Actually, only AC Odyssey and No Man Sky seems way off. Most of the rest seem rather plausible.

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020

It show Assassin Creed Odyssey at total 12 hours while I played around 80 hours?!?

But it is super accurate for Dark Souls 3 though. Actually, only AC Odyssey and No Man Sky seems way off. Most of the rest seem rather plausible.
Happened to me in some games, way lower time than I played but most are accurate tbh

Jul 26, 2018

If it's a different sku due to you upgrading to a GOTY version it borks the counter. When I bought the season pass for Spidey my sku changed to the GOTY version which erased my time with the vanilla version.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019

There are issues with SKUs and when the game adds trophies it seems like it's messed up a bit too. It says I got the platinum in Marvel's Spider-Man in 10 hours which isn't possible for an old like me.

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Yeah the playtime meter doesn't seem accurate for some games. No way that I played 60 hours of Resident Evil Remake when I only played through it once lol

CRIMSON-XIII

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Spyro Trilogy is showing only Spyro 3 with 0% trophies and less than 1 hour of playtime. ive got plats for both spyro 1 and 2 on ps4? They dont show up ?

All of these hours for my games are also wrong. This is going to drive me to frustration lol. It feels weird for games to show less than 1 hour. Ive got over 50 100 hours in some games, why doesnt it show that? This is a huge mess. They have multiple tiles for the same games with different trophy info or hours in each. Wow.

Last edited:

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
You can see the time played on Xbox already. Has been there a long while. Go to your profile, click on a game and theres a stats section

Not really.. it is super rare now. MS 2 years ago no longer required devs to have stats.. and that includes time played. I would say on average.. 1 out of 10 new games actually have time played now. This feature alone.. as a stat freak makes me want to move more towards PS. MS needs it to be a system level feature that is just on.. they leave it up to devs and many devs do not care to turn it on.

Nov 8, 2017
Accuracy for my PS4 games is pretty spot on, as long as I was online and connected to PSN. Games I know I played without internet reflect that.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
WTF....that some time you put in there but I also have to wonder if it takes into account PS3 Game Time because on FFXIV I clock in at 3897 hours and I feel like that should be longer so maybe I'll check my in game time once I get off work to compare them.
It was baby's first MMO addiction. I play it a lot less now. Lol

the-pi-guy

Oct 29, 2017
There seem to be some oddities with the playtime counter.

Not sure if it's due to bugs, or if it's due to the way the data has been collected.

I'm assuming the data is collected from PSN online data. So it's all going to be an undercount if you aren't signed in. With the caveat that unlike trophy data, the activity counter doesn't get updated, when you sign back in.

Even odder though is that it includes some games that aren't otherwise associated with my account. No trophy information or anything. These are games that were played on my brothers account. So now I'm wondering if it is also taken from other consoles that are somehow attached to my account. It's very bizarre.

dodo667418

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 28, 2017
Very cool tool! But... I'm not proud of this lmao

fut.png

Played every single weekend league in FUT. Never again. It was a lot of fun at times, but in general super frustrating due to shitty servers, bugged game engine and momentum or however you want to call it. But FOMO and addiction basically made me keep playing. The team was fun, getting PIM R9 was my highlight. I will log back in to 20 when I'm in the mood for some FIFA, but yeah, I'll never buy it for FUT again.

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Checking my list, for currently played games my highest one is Destiny 2 with 2,118 hours played.

My all time record holder though goes to Destiny 1 with a whopping 6,306 hours played, lol.

pagrab

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah this is great. I have just checked my Exophase profile and I can see it is already implemented. Quite fun to check all the old play times. Not to mention that I was able to see my son clocked 433 hours in Fortnite :/

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, this seems hit and miss sometimes. Most seem accurate, but then there's a handful I know aren't. Like it saying I have 9 hours in the free version of Dead or Alive 6, when I don't play fighting games (I'm no good at them) and merely tried it for a few minutes because it was free.

OCD Guy

Nov 2, 2017
I've noticed my time played counter is not going up,

Is it not in real time? Or does it update at set intervals?

Does anyone know?