• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I'm not an animal, I'll pass on eating yogurt with my fingers
Licking the lid is alright in my books though

Edit: The more I think about it, the less sense this makes. What fucking yogurt do you eat where the packaging leaves two spoonfuls of yogurt inaccessible via spoon

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
let me just add that if you aren't licking the crumbs from your plate you are eating wrong. lick that entire thing until its clean.

cirr

Oct 26, 2017
Northern VA
for 'greek yogurt' are we talking full-fat or fat-free?
that's the real question, op

go full or don't have none

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
So you just toss it into the garbage? Because it's very hard to remove that yogurt with a spoon.
I don't what kind of plastic labyrinth yogurt is contained within in Mexico, but here in America yogurt comes in cylinders that are pretty much 99.9% accessible via spoon, and that remaining 0.1% (which is nowhere even near two spoonfuls) is not worth sacrificing my decency to obtain

OP
OP
FernandoRocker
Oct 25, 2017
México
I don't what kind of plastic labyrinth yogurt is contained within in Mexico, but here in America yogurt comes in cylinders that are pretty much 99.9% accessible via spoon
I mean, same here. I just ate an Oikos yogurt (coconut flavor), but a thin layer of yogurt remains in the container if you use just a spoon. It would take several minutes to scoop all that yogurt with just a spoon.

And the yogurt on the lid? You have to lick it.

kittens

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh god somehow eating yogurt with my finger sounds so gross. I hate messy food so it's low key triggering lol. Personally I scrape my yogurt container with a baking spatula, that way I know not one glob is left behind.

let me just add that if you aren't licking the crumbs from your plate you are eating wrong. lick that entire thing until its clean.
yup 100% get nasty with that plate

OsakaDon

Oct 29, 2017
Osaka, Japan
Don't lick your fingers unless you keep your hands clean before and after eating.
The most common way of getting sick and spreading bacteria is through our hands.
Be responsible.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
The best yoghurt is always what's on the lid. What's this witchcraft. Why can't they make all of it taste like that.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
The liquid that sometimes forms on the surface is just whey. It doesn't mean it's spoiled. If it smells fine just mix it right back into the yogurt from whence it came and enjoy.

AcidCat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bellingham WA
Savages like OP can do whatever they want hidden in the privacy of their own home, but if I saw someone over the age of ten doing this they would pretty much automatically be classified as a garbage human.

WillRobBanks

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah... I do this

I log all my food into MyFitnessPal. Yogurt has a good amount of protein so I want to make sure I get all I've logged.

Vinnie20

Banned
Dec 23, 2018
Meh. I make my own yogurt so I basically have infinite supply of yogurt.

Also too much yogurt gives me gas.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Licking the lid is what savages do. Real civilized men recover the stuff stuck on the lid with the side of their spoon.