• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FunkyFreshB

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Worked in Sweden. I own the game on PC, but I got it just in case I get it for PS4 if I ever buy one. Free is free afterall, even if unintentional. Thanks!

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Keep in mind the DLC will only work on the account you downloaded them from, they also apparently work even if you own a NA version of the game.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think this is an error. It's only for Europe, and previously PS4 SFVAE owners had no avenue for getting that pre-order bonus.

Oct 28, 2017
It'll only work in EU, and it'll only work with EU versions of the game. DLC needs to match the region of the base game to work on PS4. Sorry, US bros.

MufausaThe3rd

Dec 1, 2017
If you have an austrailian account it works. Not working on Canadian accounts. Also heads up, if you buy the season 3 pass anytime from today until Jan 30th. You get these costumes for free.

akilshohen

Dec 8, 2017
tenor.gif

Been trying to change the URL to work for my NA account.

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Not for NA
0GPXmv3.png

I'm admittedly more sad about missing out on a price error than I am about the costumes

Deleted member 9971

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Grabbed it on my dutch account, might someday buy the game so why not ;) also have knack 2 and minecraft for free already (from last times), sony sure is generous on psn :P

Rafako

Dec 19, 2017
I grabbed them, thanks! Those are the ones that should be free with the S3 early buyers. Maybe it's really an error, or we just unlock them when we buy the S3, I don't know...