• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Absent

Oct 26, 2017
1h7p64.png

2xmpwy.png

jfkgoblue

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Set my DVR already. So excited for this.

The last season sucked, but with the original cast back it should be good.

Byronic Hero

Oct 27, 2017
Gonna be such a good time. I'd also be fine with a complete revival of the show after this. As USA hasn't has any shows I've been interested in except for Mr Robot ever since the likes of Psych and Burn Notice ended.

Run Goku

Oct 25, 2017
Lassie only plays a small role in this due to a stroke, right?

Gonna be such a good time. I'd also be fine with a complete revival of the show after this. As USA hasn't has any shows I've been interested in except for Mr Robot ever since the likes of Psych and Burn Notice ended.

Man, when Psych had that Christmas episode with Juliet's scene in Miami, I had my eyes peeled for Michael Westen.

Byronic Hero

Oct 27, 2017
Lassie only plays a small role in this due to a stroke, right?

Man, when Psych had that Christmas episode with Juliet's scene in Miami, I had my eyes peeled for Michael Westen.
Right? It's a shame USA never did any crossovers with their shows back in the day. Monk/Psych would have been amazing. Those commercials were the closest thing we ever got, but man were they fun.

Run Goku

Oct 25, 2017
Right? It's a shame USA never did any crossovers with their shows back in the day. Monk/Psych would have been amazing. Those commercials were the closest thing we ever got, but man were they fun.

Oh you're right! That was an even bigger missed opportunity. Though didn't the Psych finale imply that Monk was getting involved with them somehow? I can't remember the details, but I swear the Chief made some kind of veiled reference to him.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
I've heard, from people that got to see this already, that it's so good that we'll be begging them for a sequel.

My body is ready for delicious flavor.

Oct 25, 2017
Poor Tim O. :/ I'll definitely miss Lassie's presence in the movie. The cast is so much fun - I saw their panel at San Diego Comic Con back in 2010. They brought out Curt Smith to play a song and then Dulé tap danced. So fucking funny, haha. Dulé is ridiculously talented!

Kawl

Oct 25, 2017
Just started rewatching the series with my girlfriend who has never seen the show. This is my all time comfort show. So good.

Will wait to watch this at Christmas with my brothers and cousins.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Can't wait. Psych was such a fun show. I've rewatched the series twice since it ended. Hope this is good and does well enough we can get another special down the road with Lassie in it.

Soulstar

Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually in the middle of a rewatch of the show since I never actually finished it when it aired.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Where can I even stream this show, it used to be on netflix, and I took that for granted and now it's not on there anymore.

Regardless, i can't wait for this.

Spleenpoker

Nov 11, 2017
Oh wow! Did not know about this at all, what a lovely surprise. I never did end up watching the last season. This special might just renew my interest and motivate me to do a complete rewatch! I must have seen seasons 1-3 at least half a dozen times! Sooo many classic episodes, incredible

Sucks about Lassie. Hope Timothy is doing okay!

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I only watched a bit of the show, was a bit formulaic, but filled a void Scrubs left. Will watch. Probably will enjoy.

Garrett 2U

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am so excited for this.

Oh you're right! That was an even bigger missed opportunity. Though didn't the Psych finale imply that Monk was getting involved with them somehow? I can't remember the details, but I swear the Chief made some kind of veiled reference to him.

Something along the lines of "A new detective is alphabetizing the evidence locker."

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
Yooo Lassiter is going to be in this!? Last I heard he was going through some stuff and he wouldn't be. Fucking awesome.

Novel Mike

Oct 25, 2017
Psych is hands down my favorite TV show, the comedy and the chemistry between the cast was just perfect. Can't wait for Thursday! Although I'll likely be watching it on Friday and I'll have to DVR it :(

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
God I hope there's gonna be a way to stream this. Psych was an incredible show, and I'm super hyped for this, but no cable D:

Oct 30, 2017
I really wish the best for Timothy Omundson. He's a favorite of mine, and I just now learned of his stroke. I'm bummed, to say the least. Either way, I'm a huge fan and WILL be watching this as soon as I possibly can. I don't have cable, though, so don't time me.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I am about to lock this thread due to lack of gifs, clearly you guys don't love psych