feline fury

Dec 8, 2017
Okay, playing around with a preliminary version of Daki/Touka (No Touka yet so have to lead + sub Daki which means no Gyutaro) and the damage output is pretty nuts. Not running any latents yet and probably not using optimal assists but the effortless damage just melts enemies lol.

feline fury

Dec 8, 2017
Does Gungho not realize that limiting community resources is only detrimental to player engagement? Or maybe they just don't care. Few people are willing to play/pay a game this complex blindly (or just with ingame resources)

Quantum

Oct 25, 2017
maybe it encourages paying players to be more aggressive with their stone spending?

psychologically this game screams at me to spend money - I'm sure its called addiction - but the voices get softer the longer I go without spending a penny.

interestingly the game gave me a bartender kurotobi with some of the monthly challenge stones - I can finally make a fun Grannerv team (previously obtaining two base kurotobi)

I hope they keep the servers up - I'm sure the translation costs aren't that bad at this point so even if they stop paying for collabs I can still match some orbs on the terlet.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
NA makes enough from the whales that should keep the servers and translators paid for a bit. The collab question is a good one though.

I did the conditional clears for the Bartender dungeon with each of the leads. Ideal was the most annoying clear, Touka the easiest.

Still missing La Diabla but I'm not sure who she's for and I don't think there's any additional value in me rolling.
My Touka team needs a solid 2 turn absorb void. Currently it's Touka, G/R Sheat, Rawberry(looking to use someone else...), Graciss, Daki, Daki

feline fury

Dec 8, 2017
NA makes enough from the whales that should keep the servers and translators paid for a bit. The collab question is a good one though.

I did the conditional clears for the Bartender dungeon with each of the leads. Ideal was the most annoying clear, Touka the easiest.

Still missing La Diabla but I'm not sure who she's for and I don't think there's any additional value in me rolling.
My Touka team needs a solid 2 turn absorb void. Currently it's Touka, G/R Sheat, Rawberry(looking to use someone else...), Graciss, Daki, Daki
Did you pull Kahlou Mylk? I'm hoping of getting her by the time I get (the fodder for) Touka

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
thanks to the 100 stones today, I got bartender Touka, Ideal, Jean Tonik and Haibol (along with my fourth Baddie Bartender and some other dupes).

Not bad haul on Bartenders, the only things I kinda wanted and missed were Beerdon, Kurotobi (both of them), and Graciss.

Which stinks because I'm pretty sure Graciss would have been nice for Touka.

feline fury

Dec 8, 2017
I need to see the overall rates but tempted to chase Nova in the SGF. I think I have all the main pieces for the team except Nova itself. Still need to do enough pulls in Bartender to trade for Touka though.

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
Touka Daki is pretty fun, though I think I need to get a VDP solution.

Barmaid Ideal is better than server Odin at least.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Graciss is very good for Touka.
Pulled in the SGF and got a second Gouten.
Between Nova, Gouten, and Touka what's the most consistent UN6 clear? I keep flubbing the boss floor with Touka and knock it under 50% instead of double tapping for the kill, and don't have enough HP to survive the follow up hit.

feline fury

Dec 8, 2017
Got my Touka fodder and Mylk so I'm done with Bartenders. Ended up with 4 Baddies + 1 Odin.

First 5 pull of SGF was a complete dud.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Got the title clear with the Gouten team posted on reddit.

Took a couple attempts to get used to things but having Roulette available to pull orbs out of made the run very chill. The only real stumbling blocks were blue baldin and the boss floor. Just followed the advice in the thread and it worked.

Going to keep that team for UN6 runs while I use Nova to clear all the other tech's I've ignored for the last ~6 months.