• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
F3LsFgQXgAE-ETO

F3LsGrqWwAAE0hQ

Experience the Original Game, Enhanced

Enjoy the original, authentic version of Quake II, now with up to 4K* and widescreen resolution support, enhanced models, improved enemy animations and gore, improved and restored AI behaviors, enhanced cinematics, dynamic and colored lighting, anti-aliasing, depth of field, the original, heavy rock soundtrack by Sonic Mayhem, and more.

Play the All-New "Call of the Machine" Expansion

A brand-new Quake II experience from MachineGames consisting of 28 campaign levels and one multiplayer deathmatch map.

Get Quake II 64 for Free

Enjoy all 19 campaign levels, 10 multiplayer deathmatch maps, and an additional, original soundtrack in this release of the original Quake II 64.

Also includes motion aiming & 8-Player Split Screen (PC & Xbox only)

Quake II

Developed by id Software in 1997, Quake II is a critically acclaimed first-person shooter that introduces an entirely new science fiction narrative and setting. Now, experience the authentic, enhanced and complete version of the original. Features Experience the Military Sci-fi FPS, Enhanced...
www.nintendo.com

Quake II for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

Buy Quake II and shop other great Nintendo products online at the official My Nintendo Store.

Buy Quake II | Xbox

You are humanity’s last hope to stop the Strogg, a hostile alien race waging war against Earth. Play this military sci-fi FPS, now enhanced for modern platforms and feature-complete with all-new campaign content, Quake II 64, online multiplayer and co-op support, and more.
store.steampowered.com

Save 60% on Quake II on Steam

You are humanity’s last hope to stop the Strogg, a hostile alien race waging war against Earth. Play this military sci-fi FPS, now upgraded for modern platforms with improved visuals, new campaign content, online multiplayer/co-op, and more.

Last edited:

Stibbs

Feb 8, 2023
The 518
No Gamepass? I dont see it. Thats gotta be the first time Xbox first party didn't launch day and date no?

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
No Gamepass? I dont see it. Thats gotta be the first time Xbox first party didn't launch day and date no?
It's going to be on Game Pass, it just looks like they messed up the release timing of the store page. Funnily enough, it had Game Pass listed on the Germany store page that someone posted in the other thread, but not the US store page

Jul 1, 2020
Love to see more games on console with motion aiming. Microsoft really needs to release a controller with a motion suite in it so it can be a standard feature.

canderous

Prophet of Truth
Jun 12, 2020
We'll put Starfield on the service, but quake2 remaster is going too far!

It wasn't supposed to be up yet. Description even mentions using game pass ultimate for cloud version. Give it a few mins.

MaffewE

Feb 15, 2018

Kitschy Kitty

Oct 25, 2017
It's letting me install from gamepass on console (Canada).

Yay this was my first pc fps back in the day, excited to revisit it

Oct 27, 2017
I'm thrilled it includes the N64 game. I don't think most people realize it's a different game. I hope they add the PS1 levels in there too. They're mostly the same as the PC version, but they have a more colorful look that I really like.

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Just picked it up on PS5, £7.99 on UK Store. Great price for what's included.

Also the original Quake Remaster is on sale for £2.63, so grabbed that too. Not played these games in a long time.

andshrew

Oct 27, 2017
On PS5 the controls feel pretty good out of the box with no changes. Gyro is on by default.

It's outputting 120hz with VRR.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
Even more sure it's definitely on Game Pass, since after I bought it, I have the option to play it on xCloud:

Az4BTcf.png

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I was not expecting Quake II 64. That is a very pleasant surprise. Downloading now.

zanna

Banned
Dec 10, 2022
ffff i just bought the 4.99 version on Steam thinking it'll update to the remastered version, here's hoping

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Xbox exclusive 8 player split-screen, come on, lmfao.

EDIT: I INCORRECTLY BELIEVED THAT PS5 COULD HANDLE 8 PADS SIMULTANEOUSLY. IT IS ABUNDANTLY CLEAR THAT I WAS MISTAKEN. NO NEED TO QUOTE DUNK ANYMORE!

Last edited: