Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia

View: https://x.com/Quantum_Error/status/1769030431368769694?s=20

GIzbzNLWIAAITB_

Apr 5, 2022
Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt Quantum Error not do well? I know this game has some "reception" especially with its developer, it looked interesting at first. but I couldnt agree with it being the full price it was at launch.

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt Quantum Error not do well? I know this game has some "reception" especially with its developer, it looked interesting at first. but I couldnt agree with it being the full price it was at launch.

The game broke even before it even launched according to the dev, but I don't think we know much outside that

CubeApple76

Jan 20, 2021
It was crap. A developer that catered to console warriors on twitter to peddle his shovelware.

Metacritic: 40 critic score, 3.7 user score. Says all you need to know.

aronmayo

Jul 29, 2020
This game was so bad and sold so poorly that I'm surprised they have any money to invest into a sequel. Very strange.

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
Three whole fingers on that robo hand. Only possible with the SSD on the PS5!

Wasn't the first game kind of not great?

Weird they get enough money for a sequel.

Footos22

Oct 25, 2017
Lol quantum error was dogshit. Prob won't be any better if they already getting screenshots out.