• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

soulzonik

Oct 26, 2017
Brazil
Hi guys, I hope everyone is fine.

The YouTube has a Creator Award Program that gives a nice reward for your number of subscribers. If someone doesn't know - https://www.youtube.com/yt/creators/awards/ - but, in short, 100k is a silver play button, 1million is a gold and 10 million is a diamond.

I am working on my channel for a few years now and finally reached 100k subs last month. The YouTube says that a notification is going to appear so I can redeem my reward, but nothing yet. How long do I have to wait? 2 months? 3?

Besides, I am from Brazil and I wonder how this is going to work. If you are from outside of the US and also has the reward, please, tell me more how did you get it (everything went fine?).

I know it is a silly question but I have to know, because probably there are people here who already did that (100k+ subs) or know someone who did.

Thanks!

Hat22

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Canada
The trend seems to be a couple of months.

They make them in a factory in China, ship them to Youtube HQ and then to the user.