• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
Anger begets Anger.

Hatred perpetuates Hatred.

People wanna dish that shit out but then turn into scrubs when that shit comes around. Wanna preach about 'two wrongs not making anything right'. Where was the ethics before you choose to slight someone? Nah.

People are tired of that weak shit. You come with bullshit energy, it will be met with an equal response.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm intruiged by the concern trolling in this thread for the 'violence' that took place

One would only need to be worried about their safety when they're calling people slurs in anger, says alot.
Anger begets Anger.

People wanna dish that shit out but then turn into scrubs when that shit comes around. Wanna preach about 'two wrongs not making anything right'. Where was the ethics before you choose to slight someone? Nah.

People are tired of that weak shit. You come with bullshit energy, it will be met with an equal response.
This

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
002.jpg

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
You know, I'm OK with Richard Spencer getting clocked in the face having to go home sad and hurt with a blue eye.

I'm decisvely not OK with women getting left lying on the sidewalk, bleeding from the face.

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You know, I'm OK with Richard Spencer getting clocked in the face having to go home sad and hurt with a blue eye.

I'm decisvely not OK with women getting left lying on the sidewalk, bleeding from the face.

If only this could have been prevented. Dammit how! How do we prevent this random act of violence! Gah!

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
Europe here.

Ok wtf America so these people get free pass basically ? Don't know how people can deal with this shit then. You cant charge them with hate speech? You lose your job etc over this shit in Europe

Nope. To be clear, I'd much rather have sensible laws against hate speech than have people resorting to violence. But one of those things is a realistic option in America in the immediate, and it isn't sensible laws.

As it is, I'll continue saying "Welp, shouldn't have done that."

Absent

Oct 26, 2017
Telling black people to take the 'high road', while furthering the line on what constitutes as racist. Yeah, no. Ya'll don't need another 100 years of coddling.

Turbo Tu-Tone

Oct 27, 2017
The word is disgusting, but what's even more disgusting is beating a woman halfway to death over verbal abuse.
You know what's more disgusting than either of those? Having to live in a world where generations of your people have had to put up with that type of shit (and MUCH worse) with little to no retaliation.

Loose lips sink ships, Trump winning gassed her up a little too much, and she got fucked up as a result. She better learn her lesson fast before she catches another unapologetic ass whooping.

Deleted member 4367

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Racists like her are an existential threat to large portions of America. As far as I'm concerned this was self defense.

Deleted member 3010

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Talk shit, get hit.

I do not advocate violence, usually, but these people are so fucking basic that the only thing that can get them to shut the hell up with their racism is an altercation like that.

Try to sit down and talk with these people, honestly???

Here's how it'll go, 95% of the times:

''You're just a n*****''

''Sir, this is a disgusting word that you shouldn't use ever. We're both humans with feelings, don't you understand the weight this word can have on someone?''

''I don't give a damn, fuck off n*****, go back to your country, *insert racist sentence*.''

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
This whole thing is disgusting. You should never use violence unless it is in self-defense. This was not self-defense.
This platitude really only matters in a world without systemic oppression and a multitude of non-violent avenues with which to correct oppression.

We don't live in that world, unfortunately.

Deleted member 835

User requested account deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Europe here.

Ok wtf America so these people get free pass basically ? Don't know how people can deal with this shit then. You cant charge them with hate speech? You lose your job etc over this shit in Europe
Dude even in Europe dudes get away with saying Nigger 99% time. Why it has gone past the report/ talk time

crienne

Oct 25, 2017
This is a woman that needed to have this happen when she was younger. Sucks that she was so old before someone beat her ass, but oh well.

White America feels more emboldened to be this open about their racism, and those actions have consequences. "Play stupid games..."

Nowise10

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol, dipshits should stop using racial slurs. It's literally as simple as that.
Don't tell us how to react.
Should you get your skull cracked? Maybe not.
But hopefully some of these cunts should expect that if they throw out racial slurs, the situation could escalate this far.

And honestly, they might have it coming.

Dipshits should stop being racist. But then
your argument to what I said is I shouldn't tell people how to react.

Like... okay. People shouldn't crack open people's heads.

Oct 25, 2017
So if someone who is mentally ill and said the word let's beat them to death? She could have easily died due her age and amount of bleeding

I cant believe people defend or justify this shit
Charge her with hate speech or heck even jail her as a punishment (longer jail time with repeated history etc)
But doing this won't help black people cause. The racist will only use that as *see black people are violent*
Like you really care about the cause. You're not fooling anyone with this concern troll shtick. And racists don't need any pretense to spread their hateful beliefs about black folks.

Veldin

Oct 25, 2017
If the only thing that upsets you here is that a racist got their ass beat, you're too ignorant for your opinion to have any value.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Anger begets Anger.

Extremely relevant.

Racist fuckwads wanna be racist, then when people step up in opposition, they run full tilt to the cops and hide under their skirts while flipping everyone they offended off.

Skelepuzzle

Apr 17, 2018
That does make sense. She's also an old lady. I guess I'm looking at this from a place where I can't have the right perspective. I have no way to know how much that word still hurts, so again, I'm not judging but this seems... below you people. The woman literally isn't worth it. It's not worth getting your hands dirty. She's just pathetic.

If ignoring racism made it go away then it wouldn't exist in the first place.

Our legal system needs to actually tackle hate speech and punish these shit heads. Black folks also need a police force that they can rely on. Till then, I can't blame people for taking things into their own hands.

HHG

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No hate speech crime

No advocating or provoking people toward violence?

Disturbing the peace? People just going to work or whatever they don't want fights or slurs being thrown around

Its fucked up that no law exist to stop these racists ?

Like you really care about the cause. You're not fooling anyone with this concern troll shtick. And racists don't need any pretense to spread their hateful beliefs about black folks.

I'm not a freaking troll just because I don't approve of making an old woman bleed on the street. And many people posted the same thing

Oct 25, 2017
This whole thing is disgusting. You should never use violence unless it is in self-defense. This was not self-defense.

It should be. It's disgusting that she and many other racists thought that they can just dash out "nigger" and expect us to just take it.
Because they still believe they can do whatever the FUCK they want.
This was a hard lesson, something all racists should have if they continue to feel this emboldened.

It's as simple as keeping your nasty muzzle shut, they usually can't help themselves though.

Deleted member 37107

Banned
Dec 31, 2017
Chicago
Why do people think that by saying something so inflammatory, it won't be met with aggression? Sure, freedom of speech but you also face the consequences for saying whatever you want. Talk shit, get hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.