Miker

Oct 25, 2017
If Siege is done, then it's been a good run. It just hit its fifth birthday today, and quick match queues are still less than 30s, which is fine by me.

It could always go F2P and have a huge spike in the playerbase if that's an issue.

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Crazy I've been playing like 4 years and no new achievements for the game.

Jesus 40GB update!

Last edited:

Joffy

Oct 30, 2017
I'm a bit confused by the PS5 update. Is it a totally new download then? So I don't need the patch which is also auto-downloading?

Joffy

Oct 30, 2017
Can confirm the separate download works, about 38GB and didn't need the patch. Getting a bonus plat trophy for booting it up wasn't bad either

Nov 1, 2017
I used to play this game all the time in the first several years. I know a lot has changed since then; does anyone have any loadout recommendations? Particularly console? I know strategies/loadouts are different between mouse & keyboard vs. controller (e.g. Drones are easier to avoid shots on console, shotguns are more viable combat options on console, etc). I realize the game is changing constantly too, so advice can end up being outdated (e.g. I believe Twitch + her FMAS isn't OP anymore after a bunch of nerfs this year?).

Actually, would anyone be down for some games later tonight? I want to give the PS5 version in particular a try (due to adaptive triggers), but I embarrassingly also have an Xbox copy of the game too (I wasn't kidding when I said I used to play this game all the time).

Edit: Has anyone tested to see if mouse and keyboard works on console?

Last edited:

AnimeJesus

Oct 27, 2017
Weird...the Zofia elite bundle shows as owned at my main menu...was kinda hoping it unlocked for some reason but that wasnt the case.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Posted this in the thread in gaming, but looking forward to diving into this on XSX. It has been my most played game since last December. Love this game. Can't wait for the new op either.

Ovaltine

Oct 25, 2017
Mine is. Always crashes. This happened to a friend too. Came here thinking it was a general issue.

Try this, it worked for me.

FYI anyone who is getting a crash, this fix worked for me:

1. Download the PS4 version of Siege
2. Go into General Settings
3. Turn Display Info on and off (Press apply each time)

Can't be sure, but I just booted into the PS5 version for the first time all good now.

PhaZe 5

Oct 27, 2017
Still getting screen tearing despite a supposedly locked 60 fps on resolution mode for a 60 hz tv. I don't get it. It's really noticeable, vsync isn't an option because of input delay.

I like the dual sense additions aside from DMR's--the tension is too tight for it and it's uncomfortable for a gun that you're spamming bullets out of due to zero recoil.

It's a shame because I felt the triggers were actually helping my muscle and visual memory more for some of the higher rate of fire weapons, but it's very tiresome for the DMR's.

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
Jumping back in after a few years since it's on gamepass and has enhancements. I downloaded the year 1/2 operator DLC but the operators are still locked? Is there a fix for this? Thanks

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
Jumping back in after a few years since it's on gamepass and has enhancements. I downloaded the year 1/2 operator DLC but the operators are still locked? Is there a fix for this? Thanks
If the year 1 and 2 DLC operators are unlocked and the launch operators are unavailable, that is how the game was redesigned about a year ago. The first ops have a small 1000ish renown cost.

Noisepurge

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
Runs great, but can't really tell a meaningful difference between the solid 60fps or the new 120fps :D

TheKeyPit

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
5 years since release and we still have to suffer through daily matches where team-killing still happens and players just leave the match.

It's so fun playing 3v5 until the end of a ranked/unranked match. Can't even leave the game then because you get a penalty.

Never change Rainbow, never change.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
5 years since release and we still have to suffer through daily matches where team-killing still happens and players just leave the match.

It's so fun playing 3v5 until the end of a ranked/unranked match. Can't even leave the game then because you get a penalty.

Never change Rainbow, never change.
I mean, idk, TKing seems at an all time low ever since the reverse squad friendly fire additions. Sure, it happens, but they can't really prevent that. It happens miles less than it used to.

TheKeyPit

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I mean, idk, TKing seems at an all time low ever since the reverse squad friendly fire additions. Sure, it happens, but they can't really prevent that. It happens miles less than it used to.
An easy fix but Ubisoft will never do that: People who do that shit more often should enter a match with reverse friendly fire activated right from the start.

Nov 1, 2017
I'm looking for a game right now. Anyone interested? Looking to play the PlayStation version but I'm down for Xbox too. No PC at the mo tho. :(

IbizaPocholo

Oct 28, 2017
Ibiza

drkn.com

Six Invitational Jacket | DRKN | We Are Gamers‎ | Buy Gaming SI Online

The DRKN collaboration with Ubisoft and the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege game has leveled up and we are proud to announce the Official Six Invitational 2021 Jacket.

www.ubisoft.com

Y5S4 Neon Dawn Patch Notes Addendum

Updates and fixes made over the course of the Y5S4 Test Server.

www.ubisoft.com

Top Issues and Community Concerns

We will be updating the following list regularly to outline the status of certain issues that are currently pressing for our community.