• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
They will surely contend with the Warriors with the ragtag group they're putting together + young players that will surely develop and never feel alienated. GSW are full of guys playing for each other, with an established chemistry, plus a great coach... this season is going to be such a mess

StraySheep

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Oct 26, 2017
So freaking upset. Honestly losing respect for Rondo for this. No one really wanted him anymore, and yet we gave him a starting position on a team of players he was tight with and we made it to the warriors in the playoffs. And now that he had a good season and he's just gonna leave for a couple more million. Smh

El Toporo

Oct 25, 2017
So freaking upset. Honestly losing respect for Rondo for this. No one really wanted him anymore, and yet we gave him a starting position on a team of players he was tight with and we made it to the warriors in the playoffs. And now that he had a good season and he's just gonna leave for a couple more million. Smh
It's Rondo, what did you expect?

OP
OP
RastaMentality
Oct 25, 2017
RDs5QRF.jpg

the locker room about to be toxic af

Deleted member 225

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LeBron
Rondo
KCP
McGee

I legit built a dynasty around these guys with the Warriors in NBA 2K franchise mode

NBA 2K14 on the Xbox 360

5 years ago

I also had Dirk who was only there for buckets. Loved that team.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Developing a team doesn't mean just drafting people and never ever bringing in free agents.

Developing a team usually means getting people to supplement the talents and grow them as players not grabbing whatever random trash happens to be out there and signing them on one year deals to push for playoffs or something because you got Lebron.

StraySheep

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Oct 26, 2017
I think it's a shame that he left the Pelicans, you were really good in the playoffs, but as a Mavericks fan I can't say I'm surprised.

Ha well you speak from an interesting place yet. I would say the difference is though what I was trying to allude to: I think unlike in Dallas Gentry let him run the show.

I actually expect people are gonna to wake up to the fact that Gentry isn't a good coach now that Rondo is gone.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I never understood why the Lakers hated Randle

He's just a tough guy to commit big time money to. With LeBron signing, and the Lakers eyeing other forwards (Kawhi/PG) while also having Kuzma/Ingram on the roster, he became increasingly redundant. He's a nice player, but you don't make moves around nice players.

Technosteve

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
i don't follow basketball, is LA assembling an avengers like team and Lebron is Iron Man?

Is this guy Antman or Thor in power levels?

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
He's just a tough guy to commit big time money to. With LeBron signing, and the Lakers eyeing other forwards (Kawhi/PG) while also having Kuzma/Ingram on the roster, he became increasingly redundant. He's a nice player, but you don't make moves around nice players.

If competing for a title isn't in the cards this year, then he's the type of player who is worth giving another year to - considering he had improved with each season. Even if you're already stacked in that department. This just feels like the season where he puts it all together to take that next step to evolving to a really good player.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
If competing for a title isn't in the cards this year, then he's the type of player who is worth giving another year to - considering he had improved with each season. Even if you're already stacked in that department. This just feels like the season where he puts it all together to take that next step to evolving to a really good player.

I don't think he wanted to sign for just one year with LA. They had his rights so they could have given him a one year balloon offer, but he probably feels like he got jerked around with PT, and wasn't committed to while the team chased PG and LeBron. I just don't think he has that much of a ceiling. He can't shoot for shit. He can't defend the rim. Playing alongside LeBron it'd be like Kevin Love, except Love could shoot. It wouldn't have been a good situation for him. He started putting up stats later in the season by becoming a black hole on offense and just attacking the rim on isos every possession. He's a nice player, but if you have the chance to make moves to add guys like LeBron or Kawhi, he's not a good enough player to tie that up.

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Watch the playoffs and his insane IQ and vision.

I'm a Celtics fan all I remember about him in the playoffs was Kobe playing ten feet off of him and he still couldn't hit a shot to save his life. I mean he's better than Lonzo obviously but I guess I don't know much about basketball anymore.

Jailcat

May 19, 2018
This is even more bizarre than the Dwight+Nash era. Former Celtics star on Lebron's Lakers lmaooo

Emergency & I

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Trade all the spuds for Kawhi. Go grab Boogie.

Then grab:
Lance
Javale
JR Smith
Matt Barnes
Dellavedova
Zaza Pachulia

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
I'm a Celtics fan all I remember about him in the playoffs was Kobe playing ten feet off of him and he still couldn't hit a shot to save his life. I mean he's better than Lonzo obviously but I guess I don't know much about basketball anymore.
He just makes up for it with his IQ and vision. If Rondo could shoot, he would be getting tons of offers.

Balbanes

Oct 25, 2017

Lonzo quit on his team in the middle of a playoff series. I had 0 respect for him to begin with, so none of this comes as a surprise to me.