1000% H

Oct 25, 2017
"Sassy house wives wanna meet you!"

Xu6vIhg.jpg

Didn't expect Disney to make a joke about the obsession the lewd site of the internet had with the aunt in Big hero six
Someone at Disney is definitely trying to instigate more fanart.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This looks better than it has in previous trailers, but a whole section of this film is going to Ready Player One again? Disappointing.

Oct 28, 2017
DAS has been getting the best of Pixar for a while now, however I'm not sure this will continue that trend. (Also I2 was ridiculous in a good way! )

retroman

Oct 31, 2017
It reminds me a bit too much of that Futurama episode where the crew visits the internet. That was a funny episode, but I don't know if I'll be laughing at the same kind of jokes eighteen years later.

Oh well, I might give this movie a shot if there isn't too much emphasis on tired memes in the end product.

Last edited:

Deleted member 41271

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 21, 2018
First trailer was much better (disney princesses! So many dudes freaked out in rage at that :D), this one is just...there. Bit too much product placement for me.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I think a lot of you are officially getting too old for Disney movies. These are marketed for kids first and foremost and they are going to LOVE every piece of it. I think it looks like a great time, personally.

Creamie

Avenger
Nov 14, 2017
I think a lot of you are officially getting too old for Disney movies. These are marketed for kids first and foremost and they are going to LOVE every piece of it. I think it looks like a great time, personally.

As an adult I liked the first ralph, I am sure the second one will still be good, but I know I am (and feel) too old for some of the references.

mute

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Any video game cameos in this one or just princesses and other disney stuff?

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Trailer
It reminds me a bit too much of that Futurama episode where the crew visits the internet. That was a funny episode, but I don't know if I'll be laughing at the same kind of jokes eighteen years later.

Oh well, I might give this movie a shot if there isn't too much emphasis on tired memes in the end product.
Came in here to say this and yeah it was cool back then simply because the internet was still in its infancy but now that its so mature and everyone uses i, the jokes will get old fast.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Wow, did they just make a shot at The Emoji Movie with that one depressed green emoji guy?

Qasiel

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
Looks pretty fun. I enjoyed the first one so I'll probably enjoy this.

Also, to everyone complaining about product ads being jammed into this movie. Have you ever been on the Internet? Ads and product placement are everywhere. This should be a no-brainer.

Wow, did they just make a shot at The Emoji Movie with that one depressed green emoji guy?

Isn't that guy a sour ball candy?

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully they dial back on the references/memes and it's not just a kids version of Ready Player One.

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
Not feeling the main plot, especially since large chunks appear to take place in not one but two ugly and boring-looking settings: the grimdark racing world and the Dark Net.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Ok, this trailer has what the previous one was missing: Motivation.

Now we know WHY they're on the internet. The old trailer just looked like them as random tourists.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh. I want to be excited, but I just can't get over the idea that using the "internet" as the subject matter is like...13 years too late. Jokes about pop up ads? Ebay? Really?

Ottaro

Oct 25, 2017
The movie looks more and more like what I worried it would look like when they first announced it. I just hope to be pleasantly surprised I guess.

This will probably be one of those movies that is wild to look back on twenty years later.

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
Dark net, didn't expect that to get a reference.