• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Goron2000

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ironically Lil Xan said awhile back that he believes Xanax is dangerous and shouldn't be used recreationally and talked about how he wanted to be a role model about it. Not sure if he ended up sticking to that though.
He said that but he didn't rule out any other drug. Just not down with Xans anymore, although he's probably still taking them. Say no to flaming hots young ones, it's dangerous out here.

gozu

Oct 27, 2017
America
Also I don't get face tattoos.

what the hell are those tattoos

Man I am loving this new era of horrible face tattoos.

Every facial tattoo is sad.

Why do so many of these young ass rappers have tattoos on their fuckin face?

I don't understand. I thought everybody agreed that tattoos should stay off the face and hands, so you can get a job.

Why are these kids doing this? they can get whole body tattoos and show them off if they want to look cool.

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand. I thought everybody agreed that tattoos should stay off the face and hands, so you can get a job.

Why are these kids doing this? they can get whole body tattoos and show them off if they want to look cool.
I'm noticing this only in rap artists, and in particular the really young ones. This lil Xan, Lil Pump, the late XXXTentacion all off the top my head

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017

In a society where tatoos are noramalized, youths need to go further as an act of rebellion.

Drksage

Oct 30, 2017
Also

tumblr_m16d283rfu1qhs82ho1_250.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)...

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is getting a face tattoo bad for your business prospects? Sure.

But, is Xan making more money in the last few years than most of us will likely ever see? Yeah.

You can whinge and moan about face tats all you want, but as long as Xan isn't hurting anyone, I don't see what the issue is.

SoundLad

Oct 30, 2017
Lol poor dude

Lots of ignorant responses in this thread tho, let the man tat his face whatever way he wants to. Also, if u don't know who Lil Xan is then u haven't paid much attention to the current rap landscape. That said, he's not great.

SonicXtreme

Oct 27, 2017
this dudes haters give him so much exposure, if you don't understand the plain face tattoos you're probably the point since even if most people hate them the ultra hate exposes him to more people and lets him snag fans from their ashes. if it weren't for his name and tats he wouldn't have made it, so props to him, he sees the game and plays people like a pro

i have a feeling he's gonna die early tho unfortunately, if anyone believes the flaming cheetos story i'm not sure what to tell you

also colourblind is a dope song even tho its prob all diplos work

gozu

Oct 27, 2017
America
In a society where tatoos are noramalized, youths need to go further as an act of rebellion.

Ok, that does make sense.

I guess the goths took away dressing edgy and wearing makeup and this was all that they could think of...

Personally, I would've gotten 2 parrots. That's pretty fucking rebellious. Literally shitting all over society. Take that, System!

Normal

Oct 26, 2017

Get a job... dude is a rapper. He's not working in some office, and the dude seems to be pretty famous.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
A couple of weeks ago my oldest brother gave some to our 5y/o niece that never eats spicy food. He quickly gave her some milk because it was too much for her. Our other brother (her dad) wasn't pleased because the biggest reason he doesn't want her to like spicy stuff is so there's more for him. lol

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Better Cheetos than drugs :P

That actually explains the new popularity of face tattoos pretty accurately. It's also some rappers thinking it'll help them stand out.

But considering how many SoundCloud rappers are doing it, something new is going to have to come.

I'm already expecting Cyberpunk-levels of body modifications.

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
Those tats look fucking stupid. Dude can do whatever he likes to his body, but that doesn't protect him from others judging his shit-tier decisions.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
I saw this earlier and figured it was a joke.

Jecht

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

You think this guy would ever get a job?

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor

Soundcloud rappers accepted their fate long ago. If their careers or Soundcloud go belly up in a second, they're already screwed for life. Just ride the storm while it lasts

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
I've eaten 2 bags of these to myself with no repercussions apart from red fingers.

How many you have to eat to OD?