Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixDark

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
White House
Kendrick Lamar is surrounded by actual gang members? News to me.

I'm unsure what to say about X's situation. Will wait for confirmation on his status

Have you heard Duckworth? His dad was a member of the Gangster's Disciples, his label was founded by a blood, and the other original members of TDE have affiliations based on what block they're from (Q was/is a crip, Jay Rock was/is a blood). Cali shit is gang culture. There are actual gang members on the TPAB album cover.

Rap is still heavily influenced by gangs.

Deleted member 9838

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Drive by according to TMZ... For watever that's worth. Dude was aggro not even including beating his pregnant wife nearly blind, did someone want revenge for something?
Yeah I'm sure he had something with someone. This guy was crazy and super violent. I'm sure he made tons of enemies when he was a part of gang life. Could of been by someone he even thought was squashed or he forgot about .

Hex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pregnant girlfriend. He beat her up many times. Not only this. Couple of quotes:

You can find many more disturbing articles about his violent behaviour.

Wow.
And yet so many here are talking about his career being cut short and stanning on him instead of talking about his prison sentence perhaps being cut short or something.

My big sister was a huge fan and I listened to him occasionally. Fucked up to see him go. Will play his music today in honor.
There is a really strange area where you start to see just where people's lines are

Sparkedglory2

Nov 3, 2017
Oh wow. I know he didn't do the best of things, but he didn't deserve this. RIP, I hope that they catch whoever did this.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Him dying sucks for multiple reasons. None of which I'm thinking of are positive for him, I wanted him to face real consequences for disgusting shit he's done. None the less, I'll keep my opinions out of here for now and just say, unexpected but not necessarily surprising

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
What's the point of even posting in the thread just to shit on him? The internet has turned people into sociopaths lol

Rip X. My big sister was a huge fan and I listened to him occasionally. Fucked up to see him go. Will play his music today in honor.
As long as you like his music its all good right? And we are the sociopaths lol.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
I know he's been assaulted multiple times in public in the past year and started having more security around him. All these new rappers are tied to really sketchy stuff.
All these new rappers want to be the tough guys from a romanticized era that was right before their time, without taking into account the consequences and losses that came with the Biggies and the Pacs.

I guess this was the inevitable pendulum swing back in the other direction after gangster rap got disarmed and became less cool over the past decade. Now it's recreational drug rap, with it's own set of consequences.

Deleted member 25108

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'm supposed to mourn a celebrity who was a known abuser and hateful asshole? How about no.

How about you come the fuck out the thread then? Someone died. horribly. If you don't like the person, or think they deserved it because how they broke your moral code, do the the decent thing and keep it yourself.

You are just being rude. Go away.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
When are people going to realize that defending terrible people just to look woke is fucking dumb and actually doesn't make you look morally upright. I don't see anyone celebrating his death in here.

PartyNextDoor

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Wow.
And yet so many here are talking about his career being cut short and stanning on him instead of talking about his prison sentence perhaps being cut short or something.

There is a really strange area where you start to see just where people's lines are
This dude has millions of fans, he makes great music. That's why I'm sad to see him go. Idc about his legal trouble.

Oct 25, 2017
The Cyclone State
Who said you had too? No one asked you to come in here and insult him did they? I didn't support his music and is either but there's a time and place for that shit and this is neither time nor place

So. Question. Was there a "time and a place" when Hitler died? If no. Then where is this imaginary line for "time and place-ing" these terrible human beings on the terrible scale?

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
j prince was full of hot air and had shit all muscle behind anything he said
The Pusha feud had nothing to do with the streets. Prince merely throwing the towel and was full of shit with his excuses and reasoning. He is a well decorated street dude though.

He made Puffy apologize for punching Drake a few years ago lol.

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
Dude was a piece of shit but nobody deserves to die this young. He could have turned it all around - whether he really would have doesn't matter. Hopefully he recovers and goes down a different path

Hex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How about you come the fuck out the thread then? Someone died. horribly. If you don't like the person, or think they deserved it because how they broke your moral code, do the the decent thing and keep it yourself.

You just being rude. Go away.
Is your hero being besmirched or something?
Death does not wipe the slate clean.
He should be remembered as a piece of shit who was a terrible human being, not some kind of person to be mourned as some great loss.
It is amazing how Era members pile in on threads when it is this actor or that actor being accused of shit and saying how terrible they are .
Death does not change how a person lives their life.

JimJamJones

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
X just moved onto our street recently. From what our neighbors are hearing, it doesn't sound like he's gunna make it but never say never.

Lemme be clear: that's what they've heard, I'm not reporting anything.

Son Lamar

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Alabama
So. Question. Was there a "time and a place" when Hitler died? If no. Then where is this imaginary line for "time and place-ing" these terrible human beings on the terrible scale?
Did you really try to use a comparison to Hitler? I mean really? Leave you shown me already that you're stupid conversation over. Let the ppl who liked him mourn regardless how I feel about him I can respect those ppl enough to let the grieve. Amd if you feel so strongly make a separate thread where we can discuss his personal life and what he did to his girlfriend etc but don't hijack a thread to show your moral code is above all

Deleted member 25108

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Is your hero being besmirched or something?
Death does not wipe the slate clean.
He should be remembered as a piece of shit who was a terrible human being, not some kind of person to be mourned as some great loss.
It is amazing how Era members pile in on threads when it is this actor or that actor being accused of shit and saying how terrible they are .
Death does not change how a person lives their life.

I barely know who the guy is. But the way some of you carry on is disgusting. A man just got shot to death. It's just common decency to keep your commentary about his life to yourselves, at least while people process what happened.

The way some of you act would get you knocked upside your head in the real world. Real talk. Have some manners man.

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Just the other day I was in the thread of the Fox News host that passed away trying to tell people that even if they didn't like the guy they shouldn't be celebrating his death. I was told that he was a piece of crap and deserved no sympathy. Those people were not reprimanded or anything.

How is that any different than this situation? If this guy was a less than ideal human being then does he not deserve the same level of apathy that the previous guy I mentioned got? I'm just trying to understand what's acceptable and what's not?

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got some weird sociopaths in this community celebrating the death of a kid. Truly a fucking embarrassment to life. Even worse than the shitstains I remember seeing on GAF.

Deepwater

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I barely know who the guy is. But the way some of you carry on is disgusting. A man just got shot to death. It's just common decency to keep your commentary about his life to yourselves, at least while people process what happened.

The way some of you act would get you knocked upside your head in the real world. Real talk. Have some manners man.

it woulda been common decency not to violently abuse women and gay people but here we are

Status
Not open for further replies.