• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
RE.Net Page for Resident Evil 2 is up now , For the time being it features only some Demo stats , but it also gave a preview for some stats we can expect in the Full game

- For the Demo page , Based only on players who connected the game to RE.Net , They featured Stats for Completion percentage , Number of Players and Their Regions/counteries

RE2DemoNet.JPG

- For the Preview of some Full game stats , Based on the preview we can expect a stat for your individual total Playtime and splitted by character/Campaign/modes with two hidden Characters/Modes yet to be known in that Stat , Also there is global stats for Character Choice percentage which I guess applies to First Playthrough coupled with Times played and times cleared for each character , Plus Speacial RE.Ner Content yet to be revealed

RE2Net2.jpg

RE2Net.jpg

To Visit the RE.Ner RE2 Page click on the following Link

https://www.residentevil.net/en/two.html?ref=renet_topics

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
I've liked RE.net implementation since RE6. It's a pretty cool site.

bombshell

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
That's cool that we have a place to see the amount of players who have tried the demo. Will be interesting to see the increase in player count in the next 24 hours since it's still very early for demo access in both Europe (morning) and US (middle of night).

It's 49k players now.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
Very interesting that spain seems to have the highest european playing rates. The art director for RE2 remake is also a spanish guy.

Truant

Oct 28, 2017
Awesome, I hope this is a huge hit sales wise if that means we can get more remakes.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
Awesome, I hope this is a huge hit sales wise if that means we can get more remakes.
Or a wake up call to say they should make NEW RE games in this style :D

There's a gap between Code Veronica and RE4 where they can still use T-virus zombies and a new location to show the exact events that led to the closure of Umbrella for example. It could be Chris or Claire, even Leon or Jill headhunting certain frontmen in some isolated area in which a new outbreak has occured, and Wesker, classic style meddling in something there.

Nemesis_

Oct 27, 2017
Australia

There's a gap between Code Veronica and RE4 where they can still use T-virus zombies and a new location to show the exact events that led to the closure of Umbrella for example. It could be Chris or Claire, even Leon or Jill headhunting certain frontmen in some isolated area in which a new outbreak has occured, and Wesker, classic style meddling in something there.

I've always wondered if Capcom is interested in retelling the events of Umbrella Chronicles but on their own terms and from a game made by them internally.

They've got a chance to do that with Ada this time around (I think she had extra chapters in UC?) but yeah, I wonder if Capcom is interested in wiping all the events that happened in the Caucausus

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
Them getting sued and losing in court as their stock completely tanked?
Were they ever truly exposed between RE2, CV and 4? No sir. Our heroes of RE2 and CV go on a mission to take one of their frontmen alive and get evidence, and in true crossover style Phoenix Wright proves the Umbrella CEO guilty after another ordeal ^^

Actually this is canon because in RE6 you're inside Ivy University in 2012 which is the place Phoenix Wright studied art in 1996 or something lol.

Encephalon

Oct 26, 2017
Japan
What is the Claire Leon split at now?

I wanted this then, but I'm not sure how it would feel like to go back and attempt to fit in what Code Veronica seemed to be leading up to now. I mean, wasn't Umbrella Chronicles partially this or something? I never played the game past RE3.

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
And yet the IOS app still sucks shit. The basic layout of it isn't terrible but that aspect of it hasn't really been updated since 2012 and it takes so long to load anything. It's always surprising to me when a new RE release actually makes use of RE.net because it's always felt to me like something that was on the verge of being killed off. Been awhile since I've checked out the desktop site and it's nice. I just wish the IOS app was as good.

famikon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ベラルーシ
2 Millions

hsHLyBB.png

top 3 regions so far:

1. NA (Canada, US and probably Mexico too) – 453,571
2. East and Southeast Asia – 408,555
3. South America – 319,171

wvan13

Oct 25, 2017
These stats, for whatever reason, make me want to play the game even more. But I'm such a huge baby with horror games. I can't even handle the original RE2.