• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

janoGX

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Chile
YUP, THEY BACK.

D2UpyIlVAAAed85.jpg

Reset me to the groceries store if old.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
That feel when you get isekai'd in a post Sword Art Online world and expect to be an overpowered mary sue hero who hacks the world with your vidya game knowledge and gets a harem of big tiddy anime girls but it turns out you're still as pathetic as you were in your old world and your only power is to relive suffering over and over while the big tiddy anime girls want nothing to do with you and the only who likes you is a loli who doesn't even have the excuse of being a 1000 year old demon.

That feel.

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
I remember the blue haired girl in this was inexplicably popular for a hot minute

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
I watched all of season one. Do I want more? I honestly don't know.

I guess I'll watch it and find out.

Unkindled

Nov 27, 2018
Yess, My fav anime is back! Thought they would never release season 2 for it, will definitely watch it.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
I watched 2 episodes of season 1 before getting bored. Since I keep hearing good things about it, I should persevere.

But I can't stand the MC still wearing a jersey for two whole seasons. One of the first things you do when you get isekai-ed would be to get clothes that won't have the locals think you're a weirdo. And why doesn't he get a sword and start training or something? He want to stay dependent of others for his safety his whole life?

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
I watched 2 episodes of season 1 before getting bored. Since I keep hearing good things about it, I should persevere.

But I can't stand the MC still wearing a jersey for two whole seasons. One of the first things you do when you get isekai-ed would be to get clothes that won't have the locals think you're a weirdo. And why doesn't he get a sword and start training or something? He want to stay dependent of others for his safety his whole life?
I think part of the point of the show is that it inverts isekai tropes in that a loser in the real world is still a loser in a fantasy world. The clothes are a continuous reminder of that.

Although the whole best girl debates surrounding this show make me wonder if I'm simply giving this show more credit than it deserves.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think part of the point of the show is that it inverts isekai tropes in that a loser in the real world is still a loser in a fantasy world. The clothes are a continuous reminder of that.

Although the whole best girl debates surrounding this show make me wonder if I'm simply giving this show more credit than it deserves.

No you're right. It's just that fandoms are gonna fandom

whiteninja

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

I think he did try and train but he still gets his ass kicked.

Deleted member 49770

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 20, 2018
I remember the feeling of despair I felt when there wasn't a new episode one week and I realized this show that had engrossed me had simply ended all of a sudden with no clear plans for a season two. I'm beyond excited for this!

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017

He does train, it's just that he's still a talentless loser.

wbloop

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Fuuuuuuuuuck YES!
The show started slow but the arc at the mid-point is some of the best stuff I've ever seen in anime. Very hyped for this.

Kost2coast

Oct 27, 2017
My co-worker thought this would never happen because of the OVA that came out. We're going to lose our shits over this. I wonder how season 2 will do, this is gonna get brutal. Can't wait

Symphony

Oct 27, 2017
As much I liked the first season I'm not sure after all this time I care much any more. I already read a minor synopsis ages ago and there won't be any (don't read this if spoilers concern you)
Rem progress or screentime
for a very long while - probably not until a fourth season at the earliest.

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)
That feel when you get isekai'd in a post Sword Art Online world and expect to be an overpowered mary sue hero who hacks the world with your vidya game knowledge and gets a harem of big tiddy anime girls but it turns out you're still as pathetic as you were in your old world and your only power is to relive suffering over and over while the big tiddy anime girls want nothing to do with you and the only who likes you is a loli who doesn't even have the excuse of being a 1000 year old demon.

That feel.

Lmao Anime-Era has the best descriptions for anime

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nice.
Enjoyed the first season, even if it got nonsensical at times.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Remember the credits roll in S1 that just had the protag staring at the monster in the distance while he froze to death and his head fell off.

Cuz i sure do.

Looking forward to more laughing at this weird wierd trip.

Kyuur

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Remember the credits roll in S1 that just had the protag staring at the monster in the distance while he froze to death and his head fell off.

Cuz i sure do.

Looking forward to more laughing at this weird wierd trip.

That ending was a masterpiece.

I have mixed feelings towards this series. I'll probably give it a shot. I don't even remember how S1 ended, was it the fight against the whale?

crimsonECHIDNA

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Florida

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That ending was a masterpiece.

I have mixed feelings towards this series. I'll probably give it a shot. I don't even remember how S1 ended, was it the fight against the whale?
It continued a bit after that, showing the sin archnbishop Betelgeuse getting his ass murdered twice.

Abdiel

Oct 28, 2017

Ooh. Fucked up, man...

Like, that's good, but, still... messed up.

OT - I am super hyped by this. I had just started reading the novels as they're passing where the show ended... and now we're going to actually get that material. The show did a fantastic job of translating the novels from what I read. One of my favorite anime ever, honestly.