Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
DchkjD0VMAASI6X.jpg

Fishing confirmed? Looks like there's a fish hanging on the right side.

Max|Payne

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Game looks amazing, a few lower res textures isn't gonna sway my opinion on this game.

People will nitpick every fucking thing, let them talk.

Deleted member 12833

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Really digging the art direction, lighting soing wonders there

Overall though, the game doesn't look great compared to other AAA open world games.....technically

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
sometimes prequels have a bittersweet taste. looking at these screens and john marston is looking all badass, i wanna play as him instead

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
That one pic is Arthur with a full beard, right? Def gonna go for that.

AudioEppa

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Not really into the whole old western theme. But graphically, the atmosphere looks really good.

Oct 25, 2017
Reminds me of GTA4 on PS3 where it had that Vaseline filter look (cause it was running sub-hd). Not a good look.

Chris.

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe people think this doesn't look good graphically. It's not cutting edge but it still looks fantastic.

Let me know when there's gameplay though. I'm already impressed by the graphics so images and story trailers aren't doing anything for me.
I swear it happens with every Rockstar games and time and time again they push the barrier for open world games graphics every release and I expect rdr2 to be no different.

I think it looks fantastic but a single screenshot doesn't really show anything. Games in motion can look superior to the same games in a still shot

Oct 26, 2017
Lovely screenshots but GTA V had those too, amazing and clean looking screenshots and ingame it never was quite like that. You just gotta take that into account and all will be well then.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
We will play as John Marston at some point in the game aren't we? Even if it is only for one mission :D

Roytheone

Oct 25, 2017
So what's the best way to play 1 if you have a PC , ps4 and switch? Because honestly there doesn't seem a good way :(

Edgar

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I am getting witcher 3 pre downgrade vibes , when it comes to visuals. Maybe its the color palette? Or lighting?

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
These screens look great, but shouldn't the weapons have more of a smoke coming from the barrel rather then a bright orange muzzle flash?

I thought in the old west they kicked out more smoke/debris rather then a modern looking muzzle flash.

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
i LOVE LOVE LOVE the design of sadie and arthur

goddamn rockstar, how are you doing this? i suppose 8 years of dev time and a unlimited budget helps but still, this studio man

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
Looking phenomenal, like every other piece of media they've released so far. Should be an amazing experience in HDR.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
Why exactly are some people going on about the visuals? Genuine question, didn't follow the news about the game lately. Just saw some posts here and there mentioning how it looks dated, etc.

BaldwinAce

Oct 28, 2017
Montréal, Québec, Canada
Seeing young John with different clothing makes me hope R* is just busting all of our balls and that there'll actually be more than Arthur as a playable character during the story. (Not just post game like most are expecting)

October is way too gaddamn far, this is going to be a long, long wait. And I thought I was hyped for Spider-Man... Hah!!

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seeing young John with different clothing makes me hope R* is just busting all of our balls and that there'll actually be more than Arthur as a playable character during the story. (Not just post game like most are expecting)

October is way too gaddamn far, this is going to be a long, long wait. And I thought I was hyped for Spider-Man... Hah!!
John is definitely gonna be the post-game character. It makes too much goddamn sense for him not to be.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
You have to play Rockstar games to really see the attention to detail and genius world building.

Screenshots never do it justice.

hopefully the base consoles will perform better than GTA V did.