• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyl

Oct 27, 2017
Rockstar would have explicitly stated if it was gameplay. They won't release any until July or August, assuming they follow the GTA V marketing schedule.

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
Please be gameplay. Even though I never had any doubts of R* but still we need a gameplay!

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Hopefully it'll also be at E3. I know that's doubtful as Rockstar never attends, but there's nothing that says they can't team up with Sony to show it off at their conference or behind closed doors.

Gurish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Mar 20, 2018
Can it be their "welcome to RDR2" trailer? they have to follow that marketing strategy after how amazingly well it worked for GTA5.

I hope that this is the trailer that will start the madness just like with GTA5.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
inb4 another "bad" trailer. The previous 2 wasnt so hot imo. Give me damn gameplay now.

reaper

Oct 28, 2017
Announcements about announcements are kind of annoying. Also, did anyone else look at that and say "holy shit the game is coming out on May 3rd!"

Status
Not open for further replies.