Deleted member 4434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not familiar with Reigns at all, but it looks pretty interesting and fun.
I'll look up some more info during my break, not too familiar with card games and tend to avoid them because they're often too complicated for my liking.

Son of Sparda

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
HJ0l379.gif

m23

Oct 25, 2017
Just bought this, no idea what I'm getting myself into but as long as it keeps me busy on the subway, I'm happy.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
Played a few rounds, it's a cool twist on Reigns. Pretty amusing to see someone like Daenerys or Jon get offed so easily. They tied the prince that was promised to a pole! I'd like the series to take on other IPs in the future, though I'm not sure what would fit.

Deleted member 5129

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't treat a cut on my finger and a bit later I died with a fever. RIP. If only the show was that funny lol

m23

Oct 25, 2017
The longest I've lasted is 34 moons. I have to learn this game a bit more.

Oct 27, 2017
So after couple of days I can definitely recommend this game to everyone who likes GoT, doesn't matter if you played Reigns before.

However, if you don't watch the show, game won't be that great for you, because you won't get 90% of what happens. That's being said:

• Game has surprisingly good writing and scenario. Characters are very close or just exactly like in the show.
  • In-game logic is also very close to the series - everyone talks and reacts to each other exactly like you would expect.
  • Game takes place after the events of last season, so only those who alive at this time are in game.
  • Everything that happens is "What if..." scenario that Melissandre sees in flames, so anything non-canon is possible, and at the same time it doesn't ruin the atmosphere.
  • Because each gameplay session is same timeline with different characters (or with same character) - some events are repeating, but that doesn't feel weird (unlike in original Reigns where you were meeting same characters after multiple hundreds of years).
  • Gameplay is simple and fun, but just like in previous games final puzzle is interesting and tricky.
  • It doesn't feel like Reigns with GoT skin - more like true GoT game that happen to be made with Reigns engine.
  • If you miss the show this year, this game is great way to stay in touch with characters, I can see why HBO wanted to made it.

In the end we got surprisingly good mobile game, and I can only wish they'll have more spin-offs like this one. Just Imagine Reigns: LotR and Reigns: Disenchantnent!

Jan 2, 2018
Are there any indications if this game will release on the Switch? I don't want to port-beg, but I recently bought Kings & Queens on the eShop and it would be great to have the series on one device.
If it's not coming I probably have to use my phone, I love GoT.

Refyref

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Are there any indications if this game will release on the Switch? I don't want to port-beg, but I recently bought Kings & Queens on the eShop and it would be great to have the series on one device.
If it's not coming I probably have to use my phone, I love GoT.
I believe it was just announced two hours ago in NCL's Indie World video.