• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
The endless versions in the 90s only came about due to delays, ports and the introduction of rumble. Everything after was basically DLC, outside of different gen remasters, and we got that after a month and a half to encourage us not to sell the game during the release window. Same with DMCV. RE4 PS2 was the single exception but even that one only remade a mode. I don´t expect jack. That said, why is the Nemesis roar only in the new demo. The continuity doesn´t line up but why not put that in if you are already patching.

99,99% of 4chan leaks (the site isn´t even really anonymous) are noting unless you get to see pics. Never trust them. Never.

Napalm_Frank

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finland
Real Resident Evil fans are hoping Capcom push it back
maxresdefault.jpg
They pushed it back after RE2 was robbed at TGAs smh

FluffyQuack

Nov 27, 2017
Surprisingly common to make patches cumulative, so someone starting on v1.0 doesn't have to download and run them all one after another. A patch adding even something as simple as a note is more than most games get.
Every user downloads every patch archive rather than the latest one. I looked at DMC5, and those patch archives vary more in size, so my second theory is probably wrong.