Xenosaga
Shadow hearts

Xenosaga
Shadow Hearts
Onimusha
tip-hat.gif

kowalski

Oct 27, 2017
Ape Escape, I really can't believe Sony still didn't announce it!
God of War.
Metroid Prime.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Dark Forces 1-3 (aka Jedi Knight 1+2) in Frostbite with the gameplay and level-design untouched (Dark Forces 1 probably would need an update to work).

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Colony Wars trilogy is all I really need to happen. We can't even buy the original games on PSN ffs! Not only could they make these games look and sound absolutely stellar, they could even make them 100% PSVR compatible.

Top of my list as well. It's a damn shame those games aren't available in any official form nowadays.

Poshi

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
Many people would like to see remastered/reworked games like MGS, Silent Hill and Suikoden. The problem is Konami own the rights to those series. As we all know Konami isn´t what it used to be and they still manage to make a good profit as corporate.

What is the probability that there will be some remasters coming up from Konami 2018 or later on?

Zombegoast

Oct 30, 2017
All those RPG made Atlus on the Ps2 that are not Persona.

Everybody needs to experience Digital Devil Saga

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Many people would like to see remastered/reworked games like MGS, Silent Hill and Suikoden. The problem is Konami own the rights to those series. As we all know Konami isn´t what it used to be and they still manage to make a good profit as corporate.

What is the probability that there will be some remasters coming up from Konami 2018 or later on?

If they did it would be MGS again and cheaply done. Can't see Silent Hill and Suikoden absolutely no chance

Simba1

Dec 5, 2017
-Metroid Prime Trilogy
-Silent Hill 1-3
-Metal Gear Solid 1-3
-Tomb Raider 1-3
-Mario Galaxy 1-2

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
I only want Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 with all online with current gen graphics and updated physics.
T-hunt being the most important mode for me.

v1perz53

Oct 25, 2017
God damn I want a Mass Effect Trilogy so badly. I've played the first 2-10 hours of Mass Effect 1 so many times and I really enjoy it and want to beat the Trilogy, but the experience on last gen systems is just really poor. Load/save times on PS3 are really bad and hurt the experience for me, and I no longer have a PC capable of running the game so I'm stuck with PS3. A PS4 trilogy that is barely touched graphically, just improved load/save times and all DLC included would be amazing for me.

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
THPS Collection
Proper Price of Persia trilogy with a PC release with Xbox controller support
Mario Galaxy 1+2 on Switch
Zelda WWHD + TPHD on Switch
Zelda OoT + MM for Switch (3DS versions re-remastered at 60 FPS)
MGS HD Collection on PC
Timesplitters HD collection

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Yakuza 3,4,5

Sonic 3 & Knukles (to complete the Mega Drive trilogy of remasteres + a console release of them)

Ty The Tasmania Tiger

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
I'd buy an SSX 1, Tricky, 3 HD Remaster. I'd buy GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas HD Remaster. I would probably buy GTA IV, Lost and Damned, Gay Tony HD Remaster too (yes I know they were HD already but you know what I mean). I've been thinking lately of how much I enjoyed PS2 Tiger Woods games. They could bundle in a bunch of those all HD'd up and I'd be interested to relive my one and only interest in Sports games.

tsab

Nov 3, 2017
Mortal Kombat Trilogy with HD graphics(MK1-MK2-UMK3). They started but they cancelled it.
Super Mario All Stars (SMB1-SMB2-SMBLL-SMB3). Use Mario Maker assets and I'm good or just publish it as is...

etrain911

Oct 27, 2017
OP earns a high-five from me for mentioning Ape Escape! I would throw in the Sly Trilogy, Ratchet Trilogy (both ps2 and ps3 trilogies), the original GoW trilogy, and Tony Hawk's Underground 1+2.

Rob2K19

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Already got my remastered trilogy thanks to God's (Tetsuya Nomura) plan.

Screen-Shot-2016-10-13-at-9.52.46-AM-720x255.png

I guess Golden Sun, but I see no point when people have been waiting for the sequel to Dark Dawn (The beginning of the main story) for years.

Oct 30, 2017
I want remakes not HD remasters.

So similar to Shadow of Collosus and Crash Trilogy with full graphics remade.

Silent Hill 2
Vagrant Story
Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver
Twisted Metal 2

These are my top choices. The graphics have aged so badly a simple HD remaster won't look good enough. Where as games like Demons Souls I think would still look great with a HD remaster and a full remake would be a waste of resources.

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
3D Mario Collection #1 (64, Sunshine, Galaxy).
Silent Hill Collection (SH, SH2, SH3). (someone please find the final builds of these games or reverse engineer that shit, lol)
Metroid Prime Collection.
Sonic HD Collection (Taxman version of 1 and 2. Let him make 3&K).

Xenosaga Collection.
Persona Collection #2 (P3, P3P, P4).
MGS Collection (get rid of the damn analog button support, like the 360 version).