Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
His whole race was flying bricks but he was boosted to what captain america level would be for them. Imagine their version of Sentry
JE30hmI.jpeg

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
The hero whose weakness is negging. Get him to stop believing in his cause and he loses his power.

Daingurse

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, I actually didn't know that Kallark was artificially enhanced. I always thought he was just a super yolked Strontian and that other members of the race were somewhat comparable. Had no idea he was on that hardware lol. So a "Gladiator" is like a completely different class of being from your average Strontian.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, I actually didn't know that Kallark was artificially enhanced. I always thought he was just a super yolked Strontian and that other members of the race were somewhat comparable. Had no idea he was on that hardware lol. So a "Gladiator" is like a completely different class of being from your average Strontian.
Yes, class and title of their strongest warrior. He had them both for centuries

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Captain Planet!? I think I see Captain Planet.
There is a captain planet type character, he was a human mutant that to live in another dimension because use of his power causes random people on the planet to die. But he can control any natural element on planetary level

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
There is a captain planet type character, he was a human mutant that to live in another dimension because use of his power causes random people on the planet to die. But he can control any natural element on planetary level

Does he use that power to take pollution down to zero?