• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Sep 5, 2021
fjJJSTq.jpg

fH5oA3G96xXGKkxbZu1i2og-sJeLpVDjcuF5sVThM3Y.jpg

Gdja1Is.png

The Mystery Inc. knows a lot about DC heroes.

ZCblowH.jpeg

hzfkTEF.jpeg

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
I like to imagine secretly retaining the Shazam stuff is how Ultra Instinct Shaggy came to be

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Shaggy would be a fucking terrifying Yellow Lantern. Dude would let Parallax out in like 5 minutes.

Dec 30, 2020
I'm impressed that they did a better job with the names of deities with ZOINKS and JINKIES than they did with SHAZAM for Black Adam.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Shaggy and Scooby being able to command a yellow ring away from anyone is a legit good call.

Does that last one have the DCAU designs mixed with the first Teen Titans cartoon designs? Never saw them do that before.

Mugenhunt

Oct 17, 2019
what in the haberdasheries and hemoglobins is going on here
DC did a series of "Looney Tunes meets DC" crossover specials, some of which were hilarious, like Booster Gold meets the Flintstones, some were mediocre, like the Catwoman/Sylvester and Tweety one where Black Canary teams up with Tweety and Catwoman teams up with Sylvester. But the Batman/Elmer Fudd story was bizarre, a sort of noir reimagining of the Bugs Bunny/Elmer Fudd feud as if they were all humans, in Gotham, done by the then current Batman writer and treated for the most part as if it was canon.

Sort of like the Punisher/Archie crossover, it shouldn't work, but somehow does.

May 24, 2019
Fudd/Batman is a legit great comic.
dc.fandom.com

Batman/Elmer Fudd Special Vol 1 1

"Pway for Me": At the bar Porky's, Elmer Fudd confronts Bugs "The Bunny" for the murder of his lover, Silver St. Cloud, and declares his intent to kill him. While the two take in the atmosphere of t Sometimes the wain comes down so hawrd you forwget you've ever been dwy. I twy to see it, there...

the then current Batman writer and treated for the most part as if it was canon.
I think Porky's Bar featured again later on in the normal run too.

Protoman200X

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
N. Vancouver, BC, Canada
DC did a series of "Looney Tunes meets DC" crossover specials, some of which were hilarious, like Booster Gold meets the Flintstones, some were mediocre, like the Catwoman/Sylvester and Tweety one where Black Canary teams up with Tweety and Catwoman teams up with Sylvester. But the Batman/Elmer Fudd story was bizarre, a sort of noir reimagining of the Bugs Bunny/Elmer Fudd feud as if they were all humans, in Gotham, done by the then current Batman writer and treated for the most part as if it was canon.

Sort of like the Punisher/Archie crossover, it shouldn't work, but somehow does.

The crazy thing about that one-off, is the bar that this story takes place in (appropriately named Porky's) is full of other Gotham-inspired versions of the Looney Tunes characters, including a mad man Australian brawler named Taz, an alcoholic who believes himself to be Marvin the Martian, and a slick, poker hustler version of Foghorn Leghorn.

OP
OP
Magister Xehanort
Sep 5, 2021

This image is from one of several crossovers between DC characters and Hanna-Barbera characters.

AQMJAB_SP_cv1.jpg

FLSSBUGSP_01_variant_cvr.jpg

MARTIANS_01_10.jpg

dc.fandom.com

DC Meets Hanna-Barbera

DC Meets Hanna-Barbera is a 2018 crossover event featuring DC heroes and villains teaming up with Hanna-Barbera characters. Adam Strange/Future Quest Special #1 Booster Gold/The Flintstones Special #1 Green Lantern/Space Ghost Special #1 Suicide Squad/Banana Splits Special #1 The Flash/Speed...

dc.fandom.com

DC Meets Looney Tunes

DC Meets Looney Tunes is a 2017-2018 crossover event featuring DC heroes and villains teaming up with the Looney Tunes. DC/Looney Tunes 100-Page Super Spectacular #1 Legion of Super-Heroes/Bugs Bunny Special #1 Martian Manhunter/Marvin the Martian Special #1 Lobo/Road Runner Special #1 Wonder...

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
I didnt know DC did a looney tunes crossover too, only the Hanna Barbera comics. I will need to inquire about these.

jdh96

One Winged Slayer
Jan 25, 2020
elmer fudd vs batman is where it's at

44603116cc6e087cddc71ce638078cdd
Sometimes the wain comes down so hawrd you forwget you've ever been dwy. I twy to see it, there in the past or in the future, wainbows waiting. Going into Powrky's that day, I twy my best to wemember. I weawy do. Things wewren't awways this way. They won't awways be this way. I twy my best, and the water seeps in, mowlding my coat onto my shotgun, and I stop twying, and I head inside. My name is Elmer Fudd. I'm hunting wabbits. Shhhhhhhh.
ELMER FUDD

SilentStorm

Apr 14, 2019
Velma's "Jinkies" being all goddesses is good attention to detail.
Both are shockingly good honestly, even if Zeus was already used for Shazam, both Shaggy and Velma get a pantheon to themselves and it actually fits their catchphrases, pretty sure the writer had a good time writing that.

Now, we need a Scooby-Doo/Shazam movie...or Scooby-Doo/Anything DC because apparently they fit together much better than one would expect.

OP
OP
Magister Xehanort
Sep 5, 2021
Both are shockingly good honestly, even if Zeus was already used for Shazam, both Shaggy and Velma get a pantheon to themselves and it actually fits their catchphrases, pretty sure the writer had a good time writing that.

Now, we need a Scooby-Doo/Shazam movie...or Scooby-Doo/Anything DC because apparently they fit together much better than one would expect.

Some DC characters have already appeared in some episodes of Guess Who and this is one from the next movie:

www.resetera.com

Leaked supposed screenshots from the movie "Scooby-Doo Meets Krypto DTV". Looks like we're getting a return to 2006 Legion of Superheroes

https://twitter.com/dcauwatchtower/status/1567177651764469765 Rumors about this movie had been leaked first in June 2021 and now it has been practically confirmed.

Fb-7xLOacAENxDH

Fb-7w4ZaIAQyjb9