• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
01-7KeysIFCLogo.png

I almost forgot myself!

the "Instant Fan Club" is something TMBG does officially every now and again

essentially, you pay $99 and get a bunch of cool shit, including an early release of their next album both as a download and physically as a CD or Vinyl

this year the Premier level gets you all this stuff:
  • Our new album, both as a download (before its official release day) and on CD, as well as the option to get vinyl copies as soon as they arrive
  • Beast of Horns, both as a download and on CD
  • Flood Live in America as a download
  • TMBG performing Irving Berlin's "Lazy" as a download the instant you join today
  • A 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle featuring the cover art from our first album
  • 2024 IFC t-shirt
  • 2024 IFC coffee mug
  • 2024 IFC numbered hotel keychain
  • 2024 IFC membership card
  • 2024 Certificate of Thanks
  • 2024 IFC seven-key logo embroidered patch
  • 2024 IFC Premiere Level logo patch
  • 2024 IFC Premiere Level sticker
  • 2024 IFC buttons (three-pack)
  • Secret music downloads
  • Access to a digital livestream performance
shipping for all that stuff is free as well (in the US, otherwise it's $65 to cover customs and international shipping costs)

there's other levels but i can only afford the $99 so i never look at the other cool stuff lol

this also means that their next album is coming within the year, so that has me excited as well!

INSTANT FAN CLUB 2024

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
also rare for anyone to carry official merch in my size

large simps have it rough, but TMBG provides

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
just so you know, this isnt a reoccurring subscription, its always a one-time payment so you don't have to worry about canceling it next year or what have you

also this helps the Johns stay independent!

While it is no secret the music industry has crumbled to dust in recent years, we here at They Might Be Giants are hanging on to the notion that our professional future is secure through the patronage of the Instant Fan Club. We are grateful to the IFC members because your continued enthusiasm, involvement, loyalty, and support keep They Might Be Giants focused on creating original music without compromise, exploring new avenues of expression, and performing live shows with world-class production.

Oct 25, 2017
I pulled the trigger on this a couple of hours ago. Not sure exactly how much time is left, but posting as one last reminder for anyone interested.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
just a reminder of all the goodies you get for $99 as a TMBG fan (with free shipping in the US):

• their next album — early — both digital and you get to choose CD or vinyl
• this cool shirt
ymHiqdl.png

• this cool mug
B6BvFpy.jpg

• a 1000 piece puzzle of their first album cover
Q4hQsUF.jpg

• secret fanclub key tag
Qw2Ojie.png

• pins!
lZwmj8F.png

• other goodies!
• 2024 IFC membership card
• 2024 Certificate of Thanks, created by John and/or John
• Secret music downloads
• A 2024 IFC seven-key logo embroidered patch and an IFC Premiere Level logo patch
• Access to a digital livestream performance
• A Premiere Level sticker
• Access to the IFC store (where past IFC exclusives abound)​

• and best of all...
• Pride in keeping They Might Be Giants' independent musical efforts afloat!​