Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
My Ahegao hoodie is most likely coming tomorrow. It's already in my town, but wasn't delivered today because of the holiday. Can't wait to shamelessly wear it loud and proud!

Finished watching A Charlie Brown Christmas for who knows how many times. Lucy's the best.

OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
I just woke up and immediately I'm hella pissed off

Everyone keeps messaging me out of the blue and they're like "can't wait to see you!" and "I'm so glad you're coming home!" but otherwise haven't spoken to me in six fucking months.

Funky Papa

Oct 28, 2017
All that talk about people getting oddly aroused around Christmas time...

rgNs0Zz.gif

I always wanted to try the old Splatterhouse games for that exact reason.

But... but... playing with ding dong counselors only adds authenticity to the experience!! (Sleeping bag kill gif here)

Those movies are always a rather guilty pleasure of mine when I happen to be in the mood for the wholesale slaughter of idiots lol.
Splatterhouse is a complicated franchise for me. I love the carnage and the grim, but the gameplay itself leaves so much to be desired... It really needs a decent reboot in the vein of a slower God of War.

How About No

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Great Dairy State
Last edited:
OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
And I didn't want to feel like I was abandoned by the people I give a shit about while I work in, you know, a deployed environment under constant stress but hey man you do you I guess

How About No

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Great Dairy State
I apologize Pirate Bae , I didn't understand the full context of what you were going through

I guess the only thing I can say is when you see them again, that you'd appreciate a bit more communication every now and then, and you're always an open ear ready to talk to

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm getting a hamster.

I am excite.
wHEEE! Happy for you!

---

I'm pretty much giddy with excitement because my friend apparently found NieR (the first, PS3 version) in a shop that sells prayer beads and Korans and stuff, and I just went and bought a copy today in pretty much pristine condition for the local equivalent of about $5

I didn't think the game was ever even sold in turkey, apparently it was

How About No

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Great Dairy State
wHEEE! Happy for you!

---

I'm pretty much giddy with excitement because my friend apparently found NieR (the first, PS3 version) in a shop that sells prayer beads and Korans and stuff, and I just went and bought a copy today in pretty much pristine condition for the local equivalent of about $5

I didn't think the game was ever even sold in turkey, apparently it was
you're gonna need all the prayer you can get before, during, and after NieR

Your soul will be appropriately gone by the time you get around to Automata (if you haven't played it already)

Deleted member 8861

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
you're gonna need all the prayer you can get before, during, and after NieR

Your soul will be appropriately gone by the time you get around to Automata (if you haven't played it already)
Funny thing is,
1) I'd already watched an LP of NieR 1, thinking I'd never get to playing it, in prep for Automata
2) I don't have a ps3
3) my fossil ass laptop couldn't run Automata, so I bought it on PS4 as well
4) I don't have a ps4, either

So now I own three copies of NieR games and cannot play lliterally any of them. I love NieR's story, but haven't gotten around to Automata yet, might take me close to a year to sort that out.

Deleted member 3876

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I go back to work tomorrow but only for three days, then I'm off three. Might take a few more in January for good measure.

I somehow made it through my entire break without alcohol. Like, not even one beer. Huh.

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
Ahegao hoodie now out for delivery! Can't wait to get home and try it out! Hope my parents don't disown me!

Amazon's not letting me cancel my orders of two Gunplas (SD Build Burning and MG Sengoku Astray). I keep getting a white screen. Oh well, might as well keep them. Haven't built one since early this year, with the Titanium finish Sinanju.

How About No

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Great Dairy State
Ahegao hoodie now out for delivery! Can't wait to get home and try it out! Hope my parents don't disown me!

Amazon's not letting me cancel my orders of two Gunplas (SD Build Burning and MG Sengoku Astray). I keep getting a white screen. Oh well, might as well keep them. Haven't built one since early this year, with the Titanium finish Sinanju.
Golly the look on your face and theirs when it arrives

I just woke up and immediately I'm hella pissed off

Everyone keeps messaging me out of the blue and they're like "can't wait to see you!" and "I'm so glad you're coming home!" but otherwise haven't spoken to me in six fucking months.

:(

That's some old bullshit right there. I know that some people are super busy with their own lives, but to know about your current situation and still have a complete mental block like this, it's pretty messed up. Of course you're hurt. Anyone would be.

For what it's worth, I'm sorry. At least you know they care to send something though, right? Just let them know that a little more communication and effort on their part would be appreciated in the future.

Splatterhouse is a complicated franchise for me. I love the carnage and the grim, but the gameplay itself leaves so much to be desired... It really needs a decent reboot in the vein of a slower God of War.

I think I'm more attracted to the grotesque imagery and the horror movie theme more than the gameplay. It's one of the main reasons why I used to love Altered Beast so much, despite it being such a shitty game. Don't care for God of War, at all. Full stop.

I'm getting a hamster.

I am excite.

"Oh look, Smithers. Simpson's planning on joining the horsey set. That is it, isn't it? You aren't going to eat it, are you?"

Congrats though!

Deleted member 11934

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Protip: disabling JavaScript on my smartphone improved navigation immensely, and I say it as a JS developer; I have enough of ads, and Firefox plus adblocker consumes way too much battery. Now Chrome is silky smooth and everything is super fast.

Deleted member 11934

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why would you ever want to disable it? So many embeds rely on it.
Because I use my phone mainly for communication and reading others' posts' text. If I'll be watching videos I can open YouTube. Most of my media consumption goes through Reddit/Twitter and that anyway. "Hardcore browsing" is what I do on a desktop or laptop where the battery and molesting ads aren't an issue.

I'm waiting for Google to introduce their integrated adblocker anyway.

Deleted member 3876

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll let you know, I can satisfy 5 to 10 tabs at a time. But I also suffer from premature closing as I forget to leave Slack and WhatsApp Web open in background or other references I need
That's the worst.

I have a really bad double-browser addiction. I can't just browse with one anymore, gotta have two at the same time or I can't get hot.
Double-browser penetration.

OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
So I made the mistake of letting a coworker share my Steam account because my library is so much bigger than his (I'm a size queen, sorry) and this fucker keeps hogging my games. I feel bad having to kick him off so I can play shit, but then I also don't, because he's home and gets to spend time with his family and shit but instead he's playing HuniePop.

Like, it's an everyday occurrence. And he plays for hours. After a certain point I message him saying I'm gonna be playing soon so he's gotta go, but I feel like a dick.

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
Here's a pic of the Ahegao hoodie
image.jpg
I'm clueless about clothing material, but it feels so comfortable. Decided to hide it from my parents... for now

Oct 25, 2017
USA, Sol 3, Universe 1
Dealing with some dysphoria... it's been a while. Trying to get my name changed, and I've decided not to deal with changing gender marker in part due to just knowing people will always make a fuss regardless what my name is. I hope the name change itself isn't a problem though, but I am getting annoyed at some "friends" not minding thier own damned business.

Luap

Oct 26, 2017
I have a gigantic backlog of Netflix/Amazon/HBO series and movies I've been meaning to watch, but when I get home from work all I end up doing is browsing the internet and playing video games.

Aren't hamsters nocturnal?

Yes. And mine had a squeaky metal wheel that he would run on all night. He was cute af tho.