• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gaf Zombie

The Fallen
Dec 13, 2017
I love this site man. If it weren't for this site I'd be off posting on some shitty bodybuilding forum or something. Fuck that. Anybody ever just sat back and thought about which crappy chats you'd have to interact with if this place did not exist? Far as I know there's nothing like this anywhere else. Closest thing is like Reddit but it just ain't the same. Just wanted to let you know that you guys alright.

Random: Wouldn't it be ironic if I got banned for making this thread?

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
source.gif

ginger ninja

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly this needs to be said more often. This place isn't perfect but compared to the other wastelands of internet, this place is literal paradise for having decent conversations about shared interests.

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
You could all improve your posting game, honestly. Shut up about star wars!

OP
OP
Gaf Zombie

Gaf Zombie

The Fallen
Dec 13, 2017
Honestly this needs to be said more often. This place isn't perfect but compared to the other wastelands of internet, this place is literal paradise for having decent conversations about shared interests.

It's the weed bro. It lets you see truths that are so obvious they're often overlooked. *mindblown*

devenger

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Way more good, and I mean way more, good than bad compared to ye old place.

Yes, I like ya'll.

PKrockin

Oct 25, 2017
Better than a lot of places, my perception is that it's basically no different from old GAF with regards to the dogpiling and groupthink though.

Djkhaled

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Except if you post about mental health problems. Then you just gets trolls and mods that won't do anything.