Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Look upon these haters. One might even say there's a kopious amount of dead Fantoms.
giphy.gif

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Every podcast should feature 3 people. One scum and two town. It's basically a normal podcast discussing history of mafia on this site or what not, but at the end, everyone casts a vote.

I expanded on this idea while doing dishes and had to come quick to tell you all. A third party should choose an unobtrusive quirk for the mafia member ahead of time like "make a terrible segue" or "choose one of the other two hosts and never directly agree with them for the whole show." Then the audience can play along and there will be actual bullshit to talk about when you vote for someone else.

You can put my check in the mail

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I expanded on this idea while doing dishes and had to come quick to tell you all. A third party should choose an unobtrusive quirk for the mafia member ahead of time like "make a terrible segue" or "choose one of the other two hosts and never directly agree with them for the whole show." Then the audience can play along and there will be actual bullshit to talk about when you vote for someone else.

Oh i like this.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica

Reminds me of Inhuman Conditions:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tommy-maranges/inhuman-conditions-a-game-of-cops-and-robots

I wonder if it can be adapted for forum play.

Oct 25, 2017

This could work. We would need a third party anyway to assign roles.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
id be a guest on the podcast but my contributions would just be a series of barks and yips

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Best game. It's part of the reason nobody trusts neutrals. Carried raindoc hard.

Nobody should ever trust neutrals unless pizza is involved.
Nobody should ever trust Blargonaut to put the game over entertainment value.
Nobody should ever trust Sorian period.

I think i got Mafia down.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Pizza mafia - with toppings as roles. Meats vs veggies. With pineapple and cheese as neutrals.

Or

pizza chains. Papa johns/Pizza Hut etc as scum team. Town as dominos or something.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Pizza mafia...

Pizza chains as scum with local Pizzerias as town...

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
PMs for Mini Mafia will be going out soon. This being a costume game requires a bit of extra logistics so we ask players for a bit of patience :)

Status
Not open for further replies.