MrMattamus

Shinra Employee
Oct 27, 2017
Ha, was just playing Walking Dead, messing around. Jumped in and posted my score. Need to keep practicing and getting it higher

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ResterERA + Pinball FX3
Halloween 2018 Tournament

"The Walking Dead Flip"
20181014-035651.jpg

vlcsnap-2016-01-15-16h08m50s355-300x100.png

October 21 - 31, 2018

LISTED TOURNAMENT NAME: Hot Ham

TABLE: The Walking Dead ($2.99 single table pack)

PASSWORD: jackpot
(Only need to enter once)

MODE: Classic

EXTRA BALLS: No

LENGTH: 10 Days

ATTEMPTS: Unlimited

PRIZE: Glory

PLATFORMS: Switch, XBOX One, Steam
(Playstation and Mobile excluded due to cross-play limitations. Please stand by for more regarding these platforms)
A Nintendo Switch Online subscription is not required.

Tournament is LIVE

The-Walking-Dead-Pinball---Skyview.jpg

Happy Halloween, Pinheads!

I goofed and originally wrote that the tournament was under ResetEra but it's actually Hot Ham.

Just fyi.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
F16DFFC.png

November 27 - Dec. 03, 2018

LISTED TOURNAMENT NAME: Reset Era

TABLE: Medieval Madness (Williams Vol. 1)

PASSWORD: kickback
(Only need to enter once)

MODE: Classic

EXTRA BALLS: No

LENGTH: 7 Days

ATTEMPTS: Unlimited

PRIZE: Glory

PLATFORMS: Switch, XBOX One, Steam
(Playstation and Mobile excluded due to cross-play limitations. Please stand by for more regarding these platforms)

Tournament is LIVE

WilliamsPinball_MedievalMadness_screenshot_classic_04_logo.jpg

Welcome to the 6th monthly Pinball FX3 tournament for ResetEra! Every month we will run a 1-week tournament that only our community can participate in!

So you thought I forgot, huh? Well, I didn't. Unfortunately, Zen seemingly has not fixed the physics bug for Pinball FX3 on Switch. This means we're still using the old physics rather than the new, more realistic physics. I held out as long as I could but I'm guessing the fix will come with December's Williams Vol. 2 and we'll be using them with Attack From Mars ;-) (hopefully)

We'll be doing each of the Williams tables from this pack over the next several months so be sure to save your pennies!

Past Winners:
MAY: Primate Ryan
JUNE: Psykoboy2
JULY: TSSZNews
AUGUST:
NO TOURNAMENT
SEPTEMBER: Barbaresco
OCTOBER: Baps
NOVEMBER: ???

All skill levels welcome! Thank you for participating and remember to just have fun!
Good luck!

Be sure to stay active in the thread so we can maintain visibility and get more participants. Discuss strategies and tips!

For more discussion about the wonders and joys of pinball, both digital and real, please join us in the ResetEra Pinball OT