Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
h0oaYlE.jpg

My Kirby's megaflare is stronger FOOL!

chip123

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Done with Fox. So much for Sakurai saying that reflecting the purple orbs won't do much.

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well, I managed to do it somehow with Cloud. Unfortunately I didn't screenshot it with my username (I thought putting in your username as the nickname on the character select screen would show it on the results screen), but that's alright, I don't need the tag. Felt like my win was kind of a weird fluke anyway as I don't know what actually happened lol. I just mash buttons. :p

Baron Von Beans

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

My name is too long for Switch usernames, I have to use my other online persona. But I did post the victory shot to my Twitter from the switch, and that matches up. Paging Jawmuncher

Current Status 12/18
OP
OP
Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Just went throught the whole thread. If your post qualified you should have the tag (If you don't just let me know).
If your post didn't qualify you're tagged below.

Einer - Fix your image, nothing is there
SpeedyBlueDude - If you can redo with forum name that would be great
LordHuffnPuff - Can't fit your current tag and this. Do you just want to leave it alone?
oreomunsta - Do you have a screen of the victory with your era name?
Witch of Miracles - Your image doesn't work
set0k - do you have an image that shares your era name?

If you've already beat him. You can change your name and it'll show your completion in the top left with the new name.
Just remember to reset your game after the name change.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Jawmuncher Missed opportunity to put "One Winged Slayer" at the bottom for those who have "The Fallen" as a tag so you can get the edgiest title ever, "The Fallen One Winged Slayer."

EDIT: I just noticed "The Fallen" replaces "Member" so maybe that won't work. lol

Last edited:

babyzelda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
I did it! Everyone congratulate me on my singular achievement! Used Lucas with lots of absorbing and reflected a big wave of shadow energy back toward the end.

hwID1VR.jpg

Trike

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
xxqdA8W.jpg

After a double KO with Cloud and losing the sudden death, I decided to give up and use Ike.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
QeUMJc1.jpg

Logged in and only had the starters and piranha plant :D Made it work.

dsosarod

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
MS2Uxqw.png

I died way too many times with different characters, but Bayonetta came to the rescue!

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
:/ I beat him but my name was my normal tag, so I changed it to "MassEffect" and beat him again and it STILL showed my old tag.

Doing this one more time, but if it shows my old tag again I'm not gonna bother anymore.

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't realize I had to completely restart the game after changing my Switch nickname so my first screenshot had the wrong name. Is this OK?

(I'd like to have the option to go back to my plain old tag if possible)

20201219_030502220_ioi0jyd.jpg

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
First time playing the game in over a year.

Took many tries, but I got him with Min-Min.

Zhadgon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Did it with Ridley, just launched Sephiroth with the special > B and then threw the fireballs, got lucky and all of them hit him, he could never recover from that.

Eph5t5RUwAAglC1

.n_n.

Status
Not open for further replies.