• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021
RIP to me lol

5YugASb.png

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like i got one

20210615-135243.jpg
Does Pixel Remaster count as an FF collection when it sounds like all the games are being sold separately?
Also would stuff like Ace Attorney that were confirmed before the show started count? Feels like it's kind of cheating if you're using stuff that was officially announced as showing up beforehand

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
Does Pixel Remaster count as an FF collection when it sounds like all the games are being sold separately?
Also would stuff like Ace Attorney that were confirmed before the show started count? Feels like it's kind of cheating if you're using stuff that was officially announced as showing up beforehand

Oh, I didn't know the FF games would be sold separately. I'm sure there will be a collection option too, though?

But yeah, I guess Capcom had laid their plans beforehand and they included AA. I didn't know when I made the card (or I wouldn't have included stuff that wasn't there obviously), but I guess that's fair enough.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, I didn't know the FF games would be sold separately. I'm sure there will be a collection option too, though?

But yeah, I guess Capcom had laid their plans beforehand and they included AA. I didn't know when I made the card (or I wouldn't have included stuff that wasn't there obviously), but I guess that's fair enough.
I don't make the rules so my judgement isn't final, just thought I should bring that up lol

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Update on mine!

opvHURk.png

Ones I was close on

• Forza Horizon 5 was revealed! But it was in Mexico
  • Starfield got a blowout - But no playable Todd Howard
  • Fatal Frame/Project Zero has it's 5th installment on the way to Switch and other systems
  • Godfall update- I circled yes for this one as I count the PS4 port as an update.
  • Randy Pitchford did not shart himself, but he might as well have done.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Update on mine!

opvHURk.png

Ones I was close on

• Forza Horizon 5 was revealed! But it was in Mexico
  • Starfield got a blowout - But no playable Todd Howard
  • Fatal Frame/Project Zero has it's 5th installment on the way to Switch and other systems
  • Godfall update- I circled yes for this one as I count the PS4 port as an update.
  • Randy Pitchford did not shart himself, but he might as well have done.
Does a CGI trailer with nothing even resembling gameplay really count as a blowout?

Regiruler

Oct 28, 2017
United States
EDIT: Had to correct some stuff.

bingo.png
I suck. I even included sakurai's game from Game Builder Garage and got nowhere close. Calling it here because it seems unlikely there will be a game builder garage segment.

My most surprising deviation was 0 new characters shown for Golf. And I should have stuck to my first thoughts, avoided buying into the hype, and not listed switch Pro.

EDIT: The konami game was announced in the japanese nintendo stream.

bingo.png

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I lost so I applied some of my own rules for marking my card. The full X's were 100% true. The / marks were for something that was partially true (such as Starfield Release Date, but there was no gameplay)

Final Fantasy I through VI Pixel Remasters are apparently sold individually, which is why I only counted that as partial.

IwwtGjY.png

OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, so we have a few winners. I'm at work, but I've got an idea and I'll see if the winners approve of it after I'm home and can post it.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
i thought EA would be part of this

i played myself, i would have a win otherwise! and i really tried hard not to

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
Man I only got 2 bingos (with some very loose interpertations), so sad. This E3 disappointed me.

Get your prize
OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Information
So, just a head's up for everyone in this that got a bingo. Congratulations, you are all winners!

Pick a game that is releasing between now and the next E3. When that game is released we'll change the site's logo to that game's logo for the week of it's release. (I would request that you not pick anything crazy and if you do I'll make you pick a new one.)

Here's how to get your prize:
  1. Post your winning bingo card, with the bingo showing.
  2. In the same post, tell us what game you'd like to honor.

Deleted member 5086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Information
So, just a head's up for everyone in this that got a bingo. Congratulations, you are all winners!

Pick a game that is releasing between now and the next E3. When that game is released we'll change the site's logo to that game's logo for the week of it's release. (I would request that you not pick anything crazy and if you do I'll make you pick a new one.)

Sounds good to me. Here's my bingo:
Well, I got one bingo.

20210615_174155n6kfq.png

I call dibs on Elden Ring!

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Maybe I went too conservative...or not. This was harder than I thought.

ATIJztR.png

EDIT: Had to update a few things based on the last day or so..and took some EA stuff out since that won't count most likely.

I had one completed row (top row). I would have completed my I column too if they would have just said the word "Mother 3" at any point during E3.

OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

On Break
Oct 25, 2017
I had one completed row. I would have completed my I column too if they would have just said the word "Mother 3" at any point during E3.

I had one completed row (top row). I would have completed my I column too if they would have just said the word "Mother 3" at any point during E3.
Well, then pick a game and we'll do it.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Information

MfLxnPa.png

top row is a bingo
2. SMT V

Also is the tag reward no longer a thing?

Hecht

Pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Considering I actually got one right (Amazon showed off a game that isn't cancelled!) I should get a logo too. ;)