• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Kyuuji Kyuuji!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Kyuuji said:
tumblr_o5a17lfWSb1qgwk72o1_400.gif

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo Switch (EU) Nintendo Switch (EU): Enter the Gungeon - Won by Danielsan Danielsan

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017

InceptionLoop

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
Every time Kyuuji teases a giveaway I'm getting hyped only to be disappointed that it's for the Switch. Switch users are lucky bastards.

InceptionLoop

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
Tbf if ur on pc then egs did have celeste and enter the gungeon in their free weekly game giveaway.

Kyuuji doing great for switch users coz most giveaways r pc codes here.
Really? I don't remember seeing them in a giveaway for PC. Unfortunately I can't get most PC games because my laptop is pretty weak for this kind of thing. Can only play really undemanding games.

I'm mostly just waiting for PS4 content giveaways lol.

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Every time Kyuuji teases a giveaway I'm getting hyped only to be disappointed that it's for the Switch. Switch users are lucky bastards.
Buy a Switch today!

This post is brought to you by the new Switch Lite. Bring some colour to your life today*!

*Not actually a real advertising post, just being silly. Obviously the Switch Lite is good and frankly if anyone has more money than sense, I'd love one.

Deleted member 14313

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Many thanks to:

RazieltheShifter for Old Man's Journey

Lemonade727 for The Swapper

Hamster0 for TransOcean: The Shipping Company

ArbitraryWater for Star Wars: KotoR

Sordid for 60 Parsecs!, Seven: The Last Days Gone, and Pool Panic

Anduril for Back to the Future, Pony Island, Road to Balhala, INK, Breach and Clear, Boarderlands, 140, and Monaco

Setsune for 60 Parsecs! which I re-raffled.

And I'm glad you won Night in the Woods rouken. If you have a Life is Strange avatar you are almost certain to like Night in the Woods imo.

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
I don't understand if I'm banned from Giftbot or what. I see multiple people winning some good games like LIS2 and ME trilogy, which I suppose had plenty of entries, but I couldn't win even a common bundle game.

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand if I'm banned from Giftbot or what. I see multiple people winning some good games like LIS2 and ME trilogy, which I suppose had plenty of entries, but I couldn't win even a common bundle game.
Yeah, I told Giftbot that you're not allowed anything. Sorry about that.

Seriously though, luck is a strange thing indeed!

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
There I was watching Fargo Season 2 and refreshing this thread for new giveaways and Bam... I literally have no recollection of when I passed the fuck out lmao.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Happy to report to y'all that: I still haven't won anything.
Have a good day, especially to Kyuuji and Rex_DX who are, without a doubt, the MVPs of this thread 💜

Last edited:

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Dear GoatBot,

It seems I missed the first Ass Creed Odyssey raffle, so it's only fair and just that I win this one that is ongoing. Right?
Plus I haven't won shit yet.

Ok.

Good boy, cya my botboy.

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I won 3,joined every single one that interested me, which were quite a few.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
thanks to Kyuuji for the Nintendo giveaways! I dam quite fancying a switch game :-)

Also shout-outs to everyone who has run giveaways in the thread - incredibly generous!

Status
Not open for further replies.